Charizard - Roman x Virgil

"I hate you" Virgil muttered, snatching the Charizard onesie from his hands. Roman only smirked, "you lost the bet, sweetheart"

Virgil mimicked his words, vanishing to his room to change. Roman waited in the living room for a few minutes, waiting in anticipation for his cute anxious boyfriend to reappear in the most adorable onesie ever created.

It didn't take long for Virgil to appear, his head ducked down. Romans eyes widened, he knew he would be cute but not this cute.

"You-"

"Don't"

"Look-"

"I will kill you-"

"Adorable"

Virgil pounced on him, sending them both onto the couch. Roman laughed while Virgil hid his face. "I am not cute! I'm dark, angsty, and mysterious"

"Tall, dark and handsome?" Roman grinned, Virgil paused for a few seconds, his face still pressed into Romans shoulder.

"Yeah" he mumbled.

As the two laid on the couch Logan walked in, taking in Virgils attire.

"What are you wearing, Virgil?" He asked.

Both Roman and Virgil froze, slowly lifting their heads to stare at Logan who stared back. "You don't know what this is?" Virgil asked, in shock.

"Yes, it is a onesie, though I do not know what it is supposed to be"

Roman and Virgil shared a look before jumping up. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO CHARIZARD IS!?" They both screamed, Logan flinched backwards.

"Well I-"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT POKEMON IS!?" Roman yelled

"Yes, it is-"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!?" Virgil cut him off, Logan sighed.

"TOP TEN ANIME BETRAYALS!" Roman shouted. Both of them kept on screaming on about how Logan didn't know what Pokemon is, Patton snuck in and grabbed Logan's arm, tugging him out of the room.

"LOGAN! GET BACK HERE!"

--

Haha, thanks for the request!