Win His Affection - Roman x Logan x Virgil

"Virgil! Love! Dearest! My chemically balanced romance!" Roman called, Virgil took out one of his earphones.

"Yeah?"

Roman followed the sound of his voice and found him in a spare room in Thomas's mind.

"There you are! I have something for you to win your affection!" He grinned, handing him a small black box.

"If you propose I will punch you" Virgil mumbled. "No no, look at it!"

Virgil sighed and sat up, opening the box he saw a heart shaped locket on a necklace, opening it he saw a cute picture of him, Roman and Logan. Roman had taken the picture without the other two noticing, all of them cuddled up with each other and smiling.

Virgil rose his eyebrow and stared at Roman, "thanks...for showing me a picture of my ugly face"

"Ugly? You are beautiful!"

Virgil smiled, "only because I look like you and Logan"

"So...did I win your affection?" Roman grinned. Virgil looked at the locket and shrugged, "its cheesy, I like it but be more...out of the box" Roman sighed but stood up, accepting the challenge he left.

Virgil smiled and put the necklace on, hiding it under his purple t-shirt and going back to his music.

It was Logan's turn to try and win Virgils affection, he found the dark persona talking to himself in his room.

"Virgil" Logan greeted, looking at the cards in his hand.

"Hey, Lo" Virgil smiled.

"I am not the best with affection so I have researched ways to show affection" Logan explained, Virgil shook his head and smiled, crossing his arms.

"What did you find?"

"It says what makes him happy, so I thought of what makes you happy and got you this" Logan handed him a my chemical romance shirt and Virgil chuckled.

"Thanks..."

"It also says hugging" Logan straightened his back and hugged Virgil, Virgil thought he was adorable and hugged back.

"And kissing" Logan said once they pulled back. "I do not know how to kiss-" Virgil cut him off by kissing him for him.

"Oh, thank you" Logan flushed, looking down at the cards nervously.

"Um, would you like to hold hands?" Virgil held back a laugh and held Logan's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Do you want a massage?" Virgil snorted and Logan faltered, "It says to give your boyfriend one to show affection-"

"Logan" Virgil chuckled, "I don't want a massage, but this is cute..." Virgil looked at the cards. "But next time go with your gut, I like you for you, not who you're trying to be"

Logan nodded and put away the cards, feeling a bit stupid. "Don't look like that" Virgil pushed the corners of Logan's mouth up.

"Next time, just...be you" Logan nodded and they shared one more short kiss before he left.

--

Roman and Logan joined forces and decided to have a movie night, they set everything up, snakes, drinks, good Disney movies, and lots of pillows and blankets. Roman went to find their emo nightmare while Logan sat on the bed.

"Virgil! Movie night!"

"Wha?"

Roman spun around and smiled at Virgil, he took his hand and dragged him towards his bedroom.

"Roman-"

"Yes, dearest?"

Virgil sighed, walking next to the excited trait. Roman pushed open his door and let Virgil in first, Virgil only shook his head and sat next to Logan.

"This is sure to win your affection!" Roman grinned, putting on his favourite movie and sitting beside him. The sides cuddled up close, watching movies until six the next morning.

"So-" Roman yawned "did we do it?"

"Do what?" Virgil wasn't as tired, he was used to staying up late.

"Win your affection" Logan replied, closing his eyes. Virgil only smiled, "you've always had my affection, I don't know why you thought you needed to win...it" Virgil stopped speaking when he noticed both sides were asleep.

Smiling he kissed their heads and fell asleep with them.

--

PPAARRTTYY IINN TTHHEE UUSSAA!

Thanks for the request!

Pick a number

1

Or

2