Adoption 2 - Virgil x Cara

Ever since the first day the two had met Cara and Verge had spoke to each other everyday and hung out during break and lunch, then went home and texted each other for hours.

Verge loved it, he isn't usually one for making friends but Cara is different. Unfortunately though, Verge knew he was beginning to form a crush on Cara. He cursed his heart for easily falling for someone, it's been broken so many times you'd think it would learn.

He didn't know that Cara had a crush on him, neither did Cara know he had a crush on her, none of them wanted to tell the other for fear of rejection. Verge really wanted to know if Cara liked him back, he thought of who to ask.

He couldn't ask her parents, that would be weird...Verge noticed that if Cara wasn't with him (which was rare) she was usually with Thomas and Roman, the most popular people in the school just because of how long their relationship has been going on.

They said when they were both seven years old they asked each other to be their boyfriend in the silly joke-y kinda way a seven year old would do. They never officially broke up after that but only came to terms with the fact they liked each other when they turned thirteen.

So they've been dating for nine years and they are truly in love.

Verge wanted to ask them but one problem, not only are they popular for their relationship they are also popular from how well they keep secrets. Not once have they ever told anyone a secret that wasn't there's, its honourable but that means it would be harder for Verge.

Sighing Verge decided to ask anyway, incase they give any hints. He found them hanging out with each other in the library, not reading but staring at each other lovingly. Verge rolled his eyes and sat opposite them.

"Oh, hi Verge" Thomas greeted, looking away from Roman but still holding his hand.

"Sup" he mumbled, looking away from their gaze. He was just going to come out and say it, no small talk.

"Do you know if Cara likes me? Um...y'know, like like?" He stammered, blushing.

Roman and Thomas looked at each other, almost like they were speaking through their eyes before looking back at Verge.

"We don't usually tell people other people's secrets" Thomas began

"But it would benefit you both if we do" Roman finished.

"So, yes Cara likes you"

"But she thinks you don't like her back"

"You should tell her, she really likes you" Thomas smiled reassuringly, Verge nodded and couldn't help the grin that formed on his face. Cara likes him!

He thanked the two and left to find Cara, he wanted to ask her if he could go to hers after school.

--

"Patton and Logan aren't home yet so we get the house to ourselves!" Cara smiled at Verge, pushing the door open and walking in. Verge followed and let his eyes do a quick scan of the hall.

They headed to Cara's room and sat on her bed, Verge didn't have the courage to tell her yet so he decided to have a conversation before.

"Do you like it here? With Pat and Lo?" Verge awkwardly asked.

"Yeah! It's better then the orphanage" Cara shrugged.

"Who are your...real parents?"

Cara paused, looking down at her hands which filled with the blanket.

"They didn't like me very much" Cara replied, Verge nodded and mumbled an apology.

"I um...okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it" Verge sighed, looking up at Cara. She looked back with a smile.

"I like you, Cara...like, really like you...um" Verge trailed off and closed his eyes. Cara smiled widely, shuffling closer to Verge to hold his hand. Verge looked back up at her, blushing madly.

"I like you, too, Verge" She pecked Verge's cheek and he somehow blushed a deeper shade.

"Do you...uh.." Verge trailed off, clearing his throat.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Cara asked for him, moving his head so he had to look at her.

"Yes, please...I mean uh! Y-yeah...oh god" Verge covered his face and Cara laughed, removing his hands and kissing his nose.

"You are so cute!"

"Wait no, I'm supposed to say that to you! But, thank you, gosh I'm the worst"

"Verge, shh" Cara giggled, "you're the best and you know it"

Verge shook his head in denial and the two hugged, then they cuddled afterwards in peaceful silence.

When Patton and Logan came home Patton went to check on Cara to see her cuddled up to Verge, both of them asleep. He smiled and turned off the lights, softly closing the door.

"Logan!" He whispered/yelled "I told you so!"

--

It is complete!

That's a quote from something, I can't remember what

Anyway thanks again for requesting this! It was awesome! Haha

If anyone has a request comment it to the east!

Also I thought this picture was funny idk