All Alone 3 - No Ship

Trigger warning: one mention of suicide, one mention of drug overdose

They all sat in the police station, they had all told them what had happened to the police and now they were waiting.

"Do you think his family would let me see him?" Patton asked, frowning. Thomas wrapped an arm around him reassuringly, "I'm sure they will"

They waited another five minutes in silence until they heard screaming, Virgil came running through, dodging past cops and jumping onto Patton, hugging him tightly while crying.

"Th-they're trying to take-take me away!" He sobbed, Patton hugged him back and calmed him down. A few cops jogged over, "We can't get him to answer anything, he keeps asking for you" One explained, this made Pattons heart warm.

Patton pushed Virgil back slightly, kissing his forehead. "Kiddo, d'you want me to be there while they ask you questions?" He asked in his soft, caring voice. Virgil sniffled, "they keep asking a-about my parents" he whispered, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"Do you know where your parents are?"

Virgil shook his head, "My d-Dad...he left, my Mum not like me" He mumbled, Patton felt his heart break but at the same time it filled with hope, maybe he will be able to keep him?

Suddenly another cop ran over, "Sir, I found his parents" He said and Patton lost his hope.

"They're both dead" he added, ah! There's the hope again!

"How did they die?" Roman asked, curious. "The Dad killed himself while the Mum overdosed-"

"You can't say that to them" The police officer cut him off, the other blushed in embarrassment and the original officer sighed. "Thank you, Smith" 'Smith' smiled and pecked the officers cheek before dashing off, Thomas and his friends cooed.

The officer sighed, "We have sent our men out to the location, as for the boy-"

"Virgil" Patton cut in, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"As for Virgil, he will have to go into-"

"No!" Patton cut in again, jumping up. "I want to look after him" He added, hugging him close. The officer rose his eyebrow, "You do?" Patton nodded and he sighed. "Fine"

(I don't know if it's that easy but whatever, it's a book, idgaf)

It took months for Patton to finally get full custody of Virgil but when he did he had never been more happier. He took him home, gave him his own room with anything he desired, but for the first few weeks he slept with Patton.

It also took awhile before Virgil fully trusted Thomas and the others, Roman being the first and Logan being the last to trust but he did, and now they are all one big happy family.

Well, it was happy, until Roman found out Virgil hadn't watched a single Disney movie.

--

Heeeeeyyyyyy itsa finished! The epic saga!

So that's the last part, thanks for everyone who requested a part two and three! Also I think RealThomasSanders is making a full book one this one shot? So check that out!

Bonus:

"What?!" Roman yelled, Virgil smiled slightly, but still flinched when someone yelled.

"You have never seen a Disney movie!?! Oh this is...this is just horrible!"

Virgil laughed quietly and Patton smiled, "Roman, calm down" Thomas chuckled.

"No! I shall not calm down!" Roman picked Virgil up and he yelped, gripping Romans arms while smiling.

"Be careful!" Patton called, Roman spun him around while grinning, not actually mad, it made Virgil giggle. "We are watching every single Disney movie in chronological order until we come to the new beauty and the beast!" He declared while tickling Virgils sides, making him burst out into laughter.

"Roman, he has school tomorrow" Logan tried to protest, Virgil wriggled from Romans grip and jumped onto Logan.

"Please?" He asked, making puppy dog eyes. Logan sighed and glanced at the others who also stared at him with the same eyes.

"I feel like I am the only responsible adult" he sighed again, glancing at Virgil who leaned closer, a smile playing on his lips.

"...fine"

"YAY! No school!" Virgil jumped up and sat on his Dads lap again, Patton smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist, his injuries had mostly all healed now. He had a few scars but he doesn't mind when people ask about them, he says he got them while saving a dog.

"But!" Thomas stopped everyone, shuffling closer to Patton and Virgil.

"Before we do...you need to tell us about your little crush in school" Virgil blushed and shook his head, hiding behind Patton.

"Aw, don't embarrass him" Patton giggled, turning around and kissing Virgils head.

They left it alone and Roman played Snow White, on the singing parts Virgil laughed watching Roman sing loudly and dramatically along. Thankfully the week they chose to do this was the last week before summer, and it took them an extra month and a half to watch every movie but once they finished Virgil told Roman he loved every single one.

The next day though, Roman brought the crush back up...

I wonder how that ended.

--

Fin :)