Chocolate - Logan x Patton x Virgil x Roman x Thomas

Logan loves chocolate, much much more then any of the sides including Thomas. So much that he would do anything, literally anything for chocolate. Thomas and his sides, apart from Logan, decided to mess with him one day. They all gave each other chocolate and sat in different places, Patton hung out in Logan's room, Roman was in the living room, Virgil was in the kitchen and Thomas was in his living room.

Logan came out of the shower and walked into his room, he noticed Patton and rose his eyebrow, rubbing a towel on his wet hair.

"Can I help you with anything, Patton?" He asked, dropping his towel and putting on clothes. Patton watched with no shame, waiting until he was clothed before showing the chocolate.

"I have a present for you" he giggled, Logan smiled and walked to the bed, pushing his wet hair to the side and adjusting his glasses.

"What is-" he cut short when Patton waved the chocolate in his face.

"Oh, thank you!" He reached for it but Patton pulled it out of his reach, grinning. Logan frowned, staring at Patton.

"I'll give it to you if yooou" Patton paused, "sit on the floor like a dog?" He giggled. Logan instantly dropped to the floor making Patton laugh, he patted his head and Logan stared at him expectedly.

"Cute, here you go!" Patton gave him the chocolate and he ate it in under a minute.

"I think Roman has more for you" Patton giggled, Logan bolted out of the room and Patton shouted. "He's in the living room!"

Logan rushed to the living room, Roman had the chocolate in his lap and was absentmindedly taking selfies.

"Roman! Greetings! Chocolate!" Logan rushed out, standing in front of him.

Roman looked up at him and smirked, grabbing the chocolate and putting his phone away.

"Will you do anything for this?"

Logan nodded hurriedly, "yes!" He quickly said, his mind being controlled by his love for chocolate.

"Kiss me" Roman smiled, Logan leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"Again" Roman requested, Logan kissed him exactly seventeen times, sometimes tongues were involved, before Roman gave him his chocolate. He ate it fast and Roman told him Virgil had more in the kitchen.

Logan basically sprinted and stopped in the doorway, Virgil had the chocolate next to him and he was sitting on the counter, waiting. He lifted the corner of his mouth up and did a small wave to Logan who walked up to him, eyeing the chocolate which was now in Virgils hand.

"I'll give you this" he started, moving the chocolate from hand to hand. "If you..." he chuckled, "make me a sandwich?"

Logan made him the sandwich in under four minutes, handing him the plate and turning his eyes back to the chocolate. "Oh, and a drink?"

Logan got him a cup of water and Virgil smiled, shaking his head and handing him the chocolate. "You're to easy" Virgil mumbled, walking past him but Logan didn't hear him.

When he finished he walked to Virgil who was on his phone while eating.

"More?" He questioned like a child.

"Thomas" Virgil replied simply. Logan disappeared and reappeared in the real world.

He spotted Thomas and walked to him, Thomas obviously knew why he was here and grinned at him. "I think you've had too much chocolate, Logan" he stated teasingly.

"No! Chocolate comes from cocoa seeds which grows on trees, you know what else grows on trees? Fruit! You know what fruit can be made into? A fruit salad! I am technically eating a salad! Please chocolate!" He whined.

Thomas laughed and opened his arms, inviting Logan to cuddle up with him. Logan did so, sitting obediently on his lap while staring at the chocolate.

"Can I have some?" Thomas asked, opening the packet.

"Not too much" Logan replied, his voice slightly whiney. Thomas chuckled and had a small amount, giving the rest to Logan.

"Only if you stay and cuddle" he said before, Logan nodded and ate the chocolate quickly. Thomas watched with a smile, every so often brushing his hair back.

"Was that nice?" Thomas giggled, Logan nodded and smiled bashfully. Thomas wrapped his arms around him and cuddled him closer. The others appeared, without saying a word they all cuddled up beside their host and the logical side.

It was very hard to keep Logan away from chocolate for the rest of the week.

--

Thanks for the request!

Also guesss whaaaaat!!!

I got new shooooessssss for schooooooooooool

Cool, right? They look more black in real life