Nightmare & Spider - Virgil x Patton

Trigger warning: spiders

Virgil woke up from a nightmare, a gasp flying out of his mouth. He looked around his room and calmed down when he realised it wasn't real, his mouth felt dry so he climbed out of bed and walked down the dark hallway, picking up his speed a bit.

Making his way to the kitchen he flicked on the light and flinched when he saw Patton huddled in the corner, rocking back and forth.

"Bambi?" Virgil asked softly, walking over to his boyfriend. Patton lifted his head and Virgil could see a few tear stain marks.

"What's wrong?" Patton only pointed at a spider which was at the entrance of the room, Virgil stared at it with a disgusted expression. Grabbing a magazine he rolled it up and squashed the horrible creature.

"That's what you get for scaring my boyfriend" Virgil whispered, he held his hand out to Patton and helped him up, hugging the side closely.

"Now that you're here...wanna cuddle?" Virgil asked, blushing lightly.

"Yeah, that sounds nice" Patton smiled. They headed to Pattons room and cuddled in his bed, Virgil mumbling how he would protect him from any spider, then he paused and said Roman would protect him from any spiders with the help of Virgil.

--

Thanks for the request

Holy shit I forgot I HAD THE SAD MUSIC FROM UP AND IT STARTED PLAYING AND I BURST INTO TEARS WHO AM I