Tired - Patton x Logan

Patton had his head resting in Logan's lap, eyes closed and breathing steady. Logan read his book in one hand while absentmindedly played with Pattons hand in his other.

Ever since Patton and Logan became boyfriends Patton has been a tad bit clingy but Logan didn't mind, if Patton always wanted to be with him then let him, Logan preferred it that way anyway, he wouldn't want any harm coming to Patton while he wasn't there to help him.

Patton stirred and his eyes opened slowly, he looked up and smiled tiredly once he spotted a blurry looking Logan.

"Hiiiii Lo" Patton mumbled, sitting up slowly. Logan smiled and shit his book.

"Hello Patton, I trust that you had a nice sleep?" Patton nodded and turned around, cuddling into Logan's side. Logan felt his heart warm, most of the time he didn't like human emotions but he loved the emotions Patton gave him.

"I wove you" Patton mumbled into his neck, his words slightly slurred from his tiredness. Patton is the only one that Logan wouldn't want to correct. He was perfect in every way, even if some of his words got mixed up sometimes.

"I love you, too" Logan replied.

Patton sat up and reached for Logan's hand, holding it in both of his own hands he brought it to his lips and softly pecked it, closing his eyes due to his tiredness. Logan smiled wider at his show of affection.

Leaning over Logan kissed his forehead and stayed in that position for a few seconds, resting his head against Pattons and breathing in the smell of his hair through his nose. He loved the scent of Pattons shampoop.

"I think we should both go to bed" Logan said after minutes of silence, Patton agreed and tried to stand up but fell back into Logan's arms on the couch. Logan chuckled and laid Patton down, kissing his forehead again and grabbing a blanket to put over his sleeping beauty.

"Sleep wif meeee" Patton mumbled, his eyes closed. He made grabby hands but in the opposite direction of where Logan was standing. Logan, even if he rarely did it, couldn't help but aw slightly in his head.

Laying down next to his love Patton wrapped his arms around him and fell asleep immediately. Logan held him back and kissed his head, falling asleep also.

--

Which ship haven't I done in awhile? 🤔 🚢

Also thank you!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Also also I'm listening to the music from Ratatouille cus ITS SO NICE AND SWEET AND AH-