Flirting - Roman x Virgil

Roman entered the living room and spotted Virgil sitting alone on the couch. Perfect, Roman thought.

"Hey sexy" he said, earning Virgils attention.

"Are you really hitting on me right now? 'Cause we have the same face, you self-obsessed moron" he replied.

Roman held a hand over his heart, mock hurt. "I am not self-obsessed! I'm Virgil-obsessed"

"Okay that was stupid and you know it" Virgil replied but blushed anyway. Roman grinned and sat down next to him, Virgil wanted to but didn't shuffle away, looking at Roman through the corner of his eyes

"It's true!"

"No, it's not"

"How would you know?"

"Why would you be obsessed over me?" Virgil questioned, facing him fully now.

"I think the better question is why wouldn't I be, you are very adorable Verge" Virgil turned his head quickly and blushed, Roman pulled his head back to face him, smiling.

"I'm not cute" he mumbled, staring at Romans eyes.

"I beg to differ" Roman replied, smile widening at Virgils cute annoyed expression.

"Will you stop?"

"If you kiss me"

"In your dreams"

"How did you know?"

Virgil sent him a glare but he wasn't angry, on the contrary he was nervous and extremely happy at the same time, Roman liked him back?

"All you have to do is kiss me!"

Virgil grumbled a fine and slowly leaned closer, not daring to meet Princes eyes. Their lips finally met and Virgil thought it was going to be quick but Roman put a hand behind his head, stopping any movements for a few seconds longer.

"Thank you" Roman stood up and began to leave the room but Virgil called him him stop.

"Wait...will...will this happen again?"

"In your dreams"

--

Don't worry, they got together anyway I hope I did that correctly? Idk

Idk I've never been giving a prompt before so idk, I hope you like it?

Why am I like this.

Also sorry it's short...ah ha...