Nightlight - Logan x Virgil

SINGING THREAD: GO

COMMENT THE NEXT LYRIC

Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride-

--

You would think Logan has no fears, that he isn't scared of anything, jump scares don't bother him, if he sees a sketchy looking man he doesn't become frightened.

Now, that is all true, but there is one thing he is scared of, one thing he cannot stand.

And that one thing is the dark.

It's not the dark, but what could be lurking in the dark. He hates not being in control, and when it is dark it's quiet hard to know what is going on around you entirely, he doesn't like knowing there could be something in the corner without his knowledge, or something watching him through the small gap in his closet.

He hated it with a passion, which is why he had a night light.

After reading in bed for a few hours he brushed his teeth and changed into his black pyjamas, walking to the light. He breathed in deeply and stared at his bed, flicking off the light he dashed to the bed, jumping on it and ducking under the covers.

He looked around the room which was mostly lit up by the nightlight, feeling content he relaxed against his bed and closed his eyes. A few minutes passed and he'd nearly fallen asleep when the slight light he could see past his eyelids went out.

His eyes snapped open and he sat up when he realised his nightlight went out. "No" he whispered, tugging the blanket closer to his body and shuffling to the corner of his bed which was pressed against the wall.

"No...no no no!" He whispered louder, his eyes averting from different things that looked very different in the dark.

He bit his lip, his heart hammering against his chest rapidly, his breathing becoming shallow.

Virgil was dozing off to sleep, his phone slipping from his hands when he had this feeling in his chest. When one of the sides has a panic attack he could feel it, sitting up slowly he rubbed his eyes.

Who could be having an attack at this time?

Getting out of bed he checked in Romans room and Pattons but they were fine. "Logan?" He whispered, since when does he have panic attacks?

Shrugging he walked to his room, opening his door he heard Logan scream.

"Logan! Kitten, it's me, calm down" he said, flicking on the light. Logan calmed down instantly but a few tears did slip down his cheeks. Virgil frowned and walked over to him.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Logan shook his head and Virgil got in next to him, Logan settled against his body, his breathing went back to normal, his attack wasn't bad but still enough to alert Virgil.

"Kitten? Please don't lie, I have nightmares too" Virgil mumbled, tilting his head up.

"No...It was not a nightmare"

"Then what was it?"

"I am scared of the dark, my nightlight went out" Virgil paused and his eyes softened.

"Kitten..." Virgil frowned and hugged him close, "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I am sorry...you have never asked so I didn't bring it up" Logan explained, Virgil could still feel he was shaking. Ah yes, Logan doesn't express anything about himself unless he is asked, it's not his fault but Virgil understood.

"Hang on, I'll be right back" Virgil got up and left to his room, sticking to his word he came right back and unplugged Logan's nightlight which was broken and plugged in his own one, Logan watched with slight confusion.

"You have one also?"

Virgil nodded and smiled, "You probably need it more than I do" Virgil shrugged and scratched his neck. Logan got out of bed and turned off the lights, holding Virgils hand he took him to his bed.

"Oh, um... you do not have to stay if you do not want to, I apologise if that seemed a bit forced" Logan said. Virgil snorted and got into his bed, Logan felt a bit awkward and embarrassed but got in beside him, staying still.

Virgil rolled his eyes and opened his arms, Logan stared at him. "It's an invitation...cuddle me" he blushed, Logan blushed also and scooted into his arms, wrapping one arm around him loosely as well, not really knowing what to do.

Virgil rested his head close to his, pecking his lips while his face burned. "Promise to sleep with each other until one of us gets a new nightlight?" Logan nodded and the two fell asleep.

None of them did get a new flashlight for a long, long time.

--

This wasn't a request but I thought it was cute, also my requests are still open! If you are curious

If this has already been done cus 1. I've done like so many by now and I can't remember and 2. I felt like I have read it before pls tell me!