No One Cares About The Prince - Roman x Virgil

Trigger warning: self deprecation

"Have a good sleep you two!" Patton waved at Logan and Virgil, "Good night, Patton" Logan replied and sunk down. Virgil did his little salute and mumbled a reply.

Patton hummed in happiness, "I definitely earned two cookies" he said before sinking down. Roman noticing he didn't get a goodnight.

"You okay, Roman?" Thomas smiled.

"Why wouldn't I be? I look" he titled his head, "like a god"

"Daw, thanks" Thomas winked jokingly. Roman rolled his eyes and said goodnight to his host, sinking down into his room. He was used to not being told goodnight, Patton cares more for Logan and Virgil as Virgil is like his son and Logan is his boyfriend.

Roman? Roman was just...a close friend...or just a friend.

He sat at his desk and decided to write down all the bad things that happen to him during the day, maybe it will help? Grabbing his diary he opened it to a new page and wrote.

No one cares:
1. No "goodnights"

Closing his diary he put it in his draw and went to bed, shoving negative thoughts to the side before he fell asleep, his night filled with happy dreams.

The next day all sides including Thomas were making a video, it went along normally until Logan said something.

"Just ask Roman" Virgil grumbled

"No, do not ask him, he is an idiot" Logan replied. Roman put on his usual offended look but he wasn't actually offended by the insult, he didn't...care. He had been called idiot so many times before his brain started to actually think he was an idiot, ever since he knew he wasn't being called idiot as an insult, he was being called an idiot because it was true.

He was stupid, and everyone knew it.

After the video he went straight to his room and grabbed his diary.

2. I am an idiot

Just a few hours later the sides were in the living room watching a movie, Roman left his room to go get a drink and paused in the living room doorway. They forgot to invite him, he shook his head, why would they? He would only annoy them with his singing.

He grabbed the drink and went back to his room, quietly closing the door.

3. No more movie nights

--

"Logan! Do you think this looks good?" Roman asked, showing a picture he drew a few hours prior.

Logan didn't hear him, he was too involved with his work. Roman frowned but shrugged it off, going to Patton and Virgil he asked the same thing but didn't get halfway through his sentence before Patton was ushering him out of the room.

"Sorry Roman! Father and son day!" Patton grinned, closing his door. Roman stood on the outside and bit his lip, looking down at the drawing he drew of them all....

"It's fine, Patton, I um...I understand" he spoke to the door, turning to go to his room, finally feeling the pain weighing down on his heart.

4. No more showing drawings

"Is everyone here?" Thomas asked, looking around the room. Patton, Virgil and Logan nodded.