Drunk - Patton x Virgil

Trigger warning: drunk behaviour

Today was Romans birthday and to celebrate Virgil got some alcohol to surprise him.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, taking the bottle and looking it over. Virgil shrugged, placing the two other bottles onto the counter.

"Oh y'know some place, I heard its good!" He mumbled the beginning. Roman was slightly suspicious at first but as the party progressed Roman had loosened up and was actually enjoying the alcohol.

Thomas only drank a small amount while Virgil didn't touch it, he hated alcohol mostly because of the taste and because he hates not being in control of his body. Patton at the start of the party said he wouldn't have much but that didn't last, he was the most drunk out of all of them, he was the funny, completely out of it drunk.

"Thank you meta knight" Roman smiled at Virgil, stumbling slightly. "Best birthday ever" he added. Virgil shrugged him off, watching him leave with Logan to go to sleep. Thomas went back to the real world, leaving a drunk Patton and a sober Virgil alone.

"Well...g'night Pat" Virgil did the two finger salute thing before heading to his room to get some sleep (probably scroll through tumbler for a few hours before hand)

He didn't notice Patton had followed him and once he laid down in bed he jumped when he saw Patton walk up next to him.

"Hey Pat, you okay?" He asked, letting his heart calm down.

Patton didn't reply, instead he sat on Virgil, swaying from side to side slightly.

"Pat what are you-" Virgil tried to ask but Patton shushed him, pushing him down a bit and pressing his lips against Virgils. Virgil could taste the bitter alcohol but the fact that Patton was kissing him made him ignore it completely.

He was so caught up with the kiss that he didn't try to push him back, which gave Patton a hint to go in further. He ran a hand through Virgils hair and tugged it, making Virgil gasp and giving Patton a chance to slip his tongue in - which he did.

Patton ravished his mouth* while all Virgil could do was kiss back in a daze, tentatively wrapping his arms around his torso pulling him down to get more friction.

When Patton moaned against his lip, like a truck had hit him he suddenly realised everything that was happening and he forcefully pushed Patton back, he fell onto his back on the bed and hiccuped.

His breathing came out in short gasps, realising that he took advantage of Pattons state without trying to stop it. 

"Patton, we can't do this" Virgil stated once Patton sat up, Patton whined and rubbed his head, closing his eyes.

"You should have a cold shower.." Virgil added, keeping his eyes up.

Patton groaned like a child but eventually went to the shower, Virgil waited outside of the room and helped Patton into his pyjamas, mostly keeping his eyes away from him as he did.

Tucking him into the bed Patton went out like a light and Virgil chuckled, shaking his head.

"You are way less innocent then I first thought"

--

Omg paTTON NUUUUUUUUUU-

Kidding, I like this one 😂

Thanks for the requestamondo!

If any alien out there as a request beam me up scotty!

See...see what I did there

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

*ALSO THE STAR THING UM IT CORRECTED MOUTH TO MUM SO IT SAID

Patton ravished his mum

I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY OKAY BYE-