Not Invited - Thomas x Virgil

"Roman you halfwit! This is not how you play the game! You say a word that's associated with the word prior not the opposite of it!" Logan scolded for the fifth time, Roman knew how to play but he loved getting on Logan's nerves.

"I am terrible sorry, Nerd" he smirked "Why don't we start again?"

"DOGS!" Patton happily started, Logan sighed and pinched his nose.

Thomas watched, grinning. He found it amusing when they all annoyed each other like this, speaking of annoying each other, where's Virgil? Thomas thought, looking around the room. Had they not invited him?

Thomas sunk down to his mind to find Virgil laying on the couch on his phone.

"Hey, Verge!" He greeted, smiling. Virgil glanced from his phone to the host and back to his phone again.

"Sup"

"Do you wanna hang out with us?"

Virgil fake laughed, "you've all been hanging out for the past hour, have you only noticed you forgot me?" He mocked, sitting up. Thomas frowned and scratched his neck.

"I'm so sorry, Verge! I-I just....ugh, I have no excuse. I'm really sorry, at first I didn't notice and that was horrible of me, please forgive me?" Thomas begged, sitting in front of him.

Virgil sighed, he had a soft spot for the adorable man in front of him so of course he would forgive him.

"Fine...whatever, but first" Virgil sat up further and opened his arms, Thomas smiled and shuffled in between his legs, sitting on his lap and wrapping his arms around the dark sides neck, cuddling into him.

Virgil smiled and closed his legs, this was his favourite cuddling position, with his legs drawn up and Thomas sitting in between. He wrapped his own arms around Thomas and leaned on the couch, closing his eyes and enjoying the peaceful, quiet, company.

The two got so comfortable they drifted off to sleep. The other sides went in search, when they found them Logan had to clasp his hand over Pattons mouth to quiet his squealing, Roman taking a picture and leaving with the two others.

They were truly adorable.

--

Yay, this was cute, haha.

Thanks for the request! I liked this oneee!!