I Wanted A Piece Of You - Roman x Patton

"Logan! I need your help!" Logic heard Patton call, sighing he stood up and walked to his door, opening it to see a distressed Patton. Logan stared at him confused, "Where is your cardigan?" 

"That's what I'm trying to find! Help me please?" He begged.

"What about Roman? He is your boyfriend" Logan said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"He's with Virgil doing something, I need your help Logan!" Patton gave him puppy dog eyes and he sighed, closing his bedroom door and agreeing.

"Thank you!" Patton grabbed his arm and they searched everywhere, Pattons bedroom, Logan's bedroom, Virgils bedroom, Patton didn't suspect Roman to have it so they searched the living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallways, everywhere.

Meanwhile Roman was just as distressed, trying to find his red sash with the help of Virgil who didn't care. "Have you checked your room?" He asked, bored out of his mind.

"That was the first room we checked!" Roman replied, pulling up the cushions from the couch. Virgil sighed and shook his head, he wanted to be with Logan doing nothing but noo, he had to agree to helping Roman try and find his stupid sash.

A few hours passed, Roman and Virgil gave up and both slumped down on the couch, sighing loudly.

"I want my sash" Prince mumbled in a baby voice, making Virgil roll his eyes. Logan and Patton entered the room, Patton looking just as displeased as Roman.

Once Prince noticed his boyfriends distress he almost instantly forgot about his sash and sprung up, bringing Patton into his arms and asking if he was okay.

"I'm fine, Roman" Patton smiled, leaning up and kissing him on the lips.

Logan sat down next to Virgil with a huff and Virgil instantly cuddled up to his side, tired. "Where have you been?" Virgil mumbled.

"Helping Patton in his failed attempts of finding his cardigan, what about you, love?" Logan asked, wrapping an arm around his waist hesitantly. He still didn't know for sure how relationship cuddling worked.

"Helping Princey try and find his stupid sash, it was nowhere!" Virgil complained, resting his head in Logan's shoulder. Logan moved Virgils legs so they were over his, bringing Virgil closer to him. Virgil smiled and hid his face, hugging Logan tighter.

"Let's just watch a movie, I'm tired" Roman said, they agreed and cuddled with their significant other on the couch.

At the end of the movie Logan and Virgil had fallen asleep on each other, Roman and Patton were still awake.

"Can we go to your room?" Patton smiled, Roman nodded and carried his loved one in his arms, setting him on his bed when they arrived at his room.

Patton looked around the room and his eyes landed on his cardigan, gasping he walked over and Roman watched. "You had my cardigan all this time?" He asked, putting it around his shoulders. Roman blushed lightly and walked over to him.

"I wanted to have a bit of you in my room when you weren't here...I can't bare to be without you, Princess" Patton blushed and smiled widely at his words, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you, Roman! That's so sweet" he giggled. Roman smiled and mumbled a your welcome.

"Oh! Wait here!" Patton said, rushing out of Romans room and to his own. Roman waited impatiently for his boyfriend, he's very protective over him.

Patton came back holding Romans sash, he gave it to him with a sheepish smile.

"I have this as well....I held it durning the nights you weren't with me" Patton explained, blushing. Roman smiled and kissed him sweetly on the lips, hugging him after.

"I love you so much" Roman mumbled.

"I love you, too!"

"Here" Roman handed him the sash and Patton stared at him with a titled head.

"But-but it's your sash!"

"I have more" Roman smiled.

"YOU HAVE MORE!?" They both heard Virgil screech from the living room. Roman and Patton laughed, Patton taking off his cardigan and wrapping it around Romans shoulders.

"You can keep this, I have more as well"

"YOU ALSO HAVE MORE?" Logan yelled, Patton and Roman laughed loudly and put their loved ones possessions on the floor, cuddling up on Romans bed and falling asleep in each other's arms.

--

I like this one, haha

Thanks for the request!