Daughters - Terri x Avery

"Avery!" Patton called up the stairs to his daughter, "are you ready?"

"Yeah Dad!" She called back, rushing out of her room and coming down the stairs. She stopped in front of Patton and did a twirl. "How do I look?" She grinned happily, Patton grinned back.

"As beautiful as ever! Logan! Come on!" Patton heard Logan call something back but he couldn't make out what it was.

"Honey! Avery has been waiting for ages to meet Roman and Virgil and Terri!"

Logan slowly walked up to Patton, fixing his tie in the hallway mirror. "All they do is call me nerd" he mumbled, fixing his hair also. Patton leaned to him and pecked his cheek.

"Just ignore them, okay?"

"Yeah! And besides, you are an awesome nerd!" Avery added, hugging her Daddy-no, Father tightly.

Logan sighed and hugged back, "I suppose you are right" Logan smiled and they all got into the car, driving to their closets friends house.

"Terri! Virgil! I swear to all that is Disney, if you are trying to escape from the window so help me I will barricade all the windows shut!" Roman yelled up the stairs, crossing his arms and tapping the floor angrily.

Virgil sighed but pulled Terri back in, making her huff but smile anyway.

"Sorry Terri, maybe another time" Virgil smirked, "Hell yeah, I hate meeting new people" Terri crossed her arms and sighed.

"Me and you both, kid" Virgil and Terri begrudgingly walked down the stairs where Roman glared at them both.

"I will ground both of you if this goes wrong" He warned, hearing the doorbell he quickly fixed Virgil's and Terri's hair, both of them had it the same length, which is short, so it wasn't hard. He checked himself in the mirror and Virgil grumbled at him to open the door already.

"Calm it, emo nightmare" He said and opened the door, stopping Virgil from retorting.

"Hi guys!" Patton instantly greeted, hugging Roman, Virgil and Terri. Terri wasn't big on hugs so she awkwardly stood there while it happened. Virgil smirked, feeling her pain.

Logan walked in and greeted them also, "HEY! IT'S NERD!" Roman and Virgil both screamed at the same time, laughing afterward.

Logan sighed and pushed past them. In high school they were all friends, Roman and Virgil had always called him nerd and screamed "hey it's nerd" whenever they hadn't seen him for over half an hour. Even if they were in class. It's has been an ongoing joke for years and every time he hears it Logan feels a little more animosity towards the stupid joke.

Avery slowly walked in, smiling at Roman and Virgil. Even if both sets of parents had adopted their kids three years ago they still hadn't introduced them to their childhood friends. So Avery doesn't know Roman and Virgil while Terri doesn't know Patton and Logan.

She already knew she wasn't going to like Pattons hugs.

"Patton, Logan, Terri, Terri, Patton, Logan" Virgil introduced, using hand gestures.

"Hi Terri! It's so nice to meet you!" Patton shook her hand and she looked slightly perplexed by Pattons enthusiasm. Avery giggled quietly and Terri glanced at her, the instant both of the girls eyes met their breathings hitched and their hearts stopped.

Oh my god she's beautiful

They both thought at the same time.

"Uh, girls?" Virgil said, snapping them both from whatever type of trance they were in.

"Uh yeah, hi Pat and Lo" Terri waved awkwardly, slightly hiding behind Virgil. Patton cooed and brought Avery closer.

"Avery that's Virgil and this is Roman!" Patton pointed, Virgil did the two finger salute with a subtle sup while Roman greeted her over dramatically but jokingly, kissing the back of her hand.

"You never do that to me" Virgil muttered but Roman caught it, he twirled Virgil around and leaned him back, kissing him sweetly. Terri fake gagged and Avery laughed, smiling at Terri who smiled back with a slight blush.

The two girls got along pretty quickly, the afternoon progressed and the food was amazing. While the adults spoke in the kitchen about old jokes from their high school days the girls wouldn't understand they left to Terri's bedroom.

Terri laid on her bed, resting on the headboard, watching Avery look around her room with curiosity.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Terri asked out of the blue, she wanted to get right to the point before any romantic feelings formed.

Avery paused her movements and Terri thought she hit a soft spot. "No, I not-so-recently broke up with my girlfriend though, don't tell Patton, he'd freak" Avery chuckled.

"What? That you broke up? Or that your swinging for that team?"

"Uh...both" she shrugged, picking up a small badge in her hand.

"Still in the closet?" Terri asked and Avery nodded, finally sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I came out to you though! And my friends, buuut I don't want Patton or Logan to know yet. I wouldn't want them to react badly, but they are a gay couple, but what if they want me to date a man? What if they are going to be disappointed? What if they hate me?"

"Woah woah woah, calm it" Terri chuckled, Avery did look worried and Terri sighed.

"Ave, all I needed was one minute with Patton to know he would accept you even if you dated a damn beaver!"

(See what I did there, HA SO SMERT)

"Yeah...but Logan-"

"Would be killed by Patton if he didn't accept you" Terri finished for her. Avery giggled and agreed, she told Terri that she'd tell her parents tonight, she had a burst of confidence.

"Thanks" Avery beamed, Terri shrugged. "No big deal...hey uh, can I have your number? For, y'know, texting purposes" Terri awkwardly asked, scratching her head.

"Sure!" They swapped numbers and hung out a little longer before Patton called Avery, telling her they had to go.

Once Avery got home she told her parents about her being a lesbian and like Terri said, they accepted her with open arms, Patton telling her that they would love her no matter what.

Avery and Terri texted that night, and the next day, and the next, and the next. They were really bonding, faster then they have ever bonded with anyone else and soon both realised they were falling for the other.

It was a month after they had first met that Patton invited the others to go bowling with them. Of course, they agreed and made arrangements.

"I can't wait! I haven't been bowling in ages!" Patton sighed happily, leaning back on the plush couch.

Averys smile widened, she didn't think anyone was as excited as her.

--

I WILL BE MAKING A PART TWO DONT WORRY

I actually really like this, thank you for requesting it!

I shall make part two soon!

Any more requests, comment them above!