Swap 3 - Logan x Patton & Virgil x Roman

"No, Logan stop crying-"

"I CAN'T!" Logan cried, falling onto Patton. "Why is it so hard to control the emotions!?"

"Hurry up and learn! I don't like crying all the time!" Thomas sobbed

Patton sighed and held Logan up straight, staring at him directly in the eyes. "Logan, control your crying...think happy thoughts"

Logan sniffled and thought of Patton, of how bubbly and adorable and happy he was all the time, soon he began to smile and the crying stopped.

Thomas sighed, rubbing his tears away. "Finally"

"What did you think about?" Patton asked, smiling slightly. "You" Logan blurted making both of them blush.

"How do you control yourself so easily, Pat?" Thomas inquired, Patton shrugged and fixed his glasses. "Logan is or was the smartest, with his smart brain I easily figured out how to use it. In the beginning it was hard to not spurt random facts"

Logan chuckled, still thinking about Patton, happy thoughts.

Meanwhile Roman was trying to control Virgil while also trying to stop himself from having another panic attack.

"How about we fight some dragons?! I feel like saving a princess or two! Or a Prince! With my amazing skills and complexion they'll love me instantly!-"

"Virgil shut up-"

Virgil gasped, "I JUST HAD AN AMAZING IDEA-"

"You've been having "amazing ideas" for the past five minutes! None of them have been amazing!" Roman shut him down, pulling Virgils arm for him to sit. Virgil huffed dramatically, dropping the sword and groaning.

"You never let me have fuuun!"

"You need to control my creativeness, idiot" Roman sighed, closing his eyes and controlling his breathing which was starting to go short.

Virgil sighed, "how?" He mumbled, spreading his limbs out like a star fish. "All I can think of his creative ideas!"

"Then stop!"

"How do I stop!?"

"Uh, just stop" Roman shrugged, scratching his neck.

"It's that simple, huh?" Virgil sighed and closed his eyes, focusing on anything else but creativeness. His or Romans brain that he was controlling thought of Roman, Virgil just thought because his brain is still technically Romans it was thinking about himself, little did he know he was the one wanting to think of Roman.

"I think..I have it" Virgil mumbled, reopening his eyes and sitting up to look at Roman who had his eyes closed and hands clenched. "Roman? You okay?"

"Yeah...m'fine" He brushed it off, breathing in deeply.

"I can't stop being panic-y" Roman sighed, shuffling closer to
Virgil for more comforting contact.

"Ah, that problem" Virgil snaked an arm around him. "Try not to think bad thoughts, I know that would be pretty impossible but think of anything that will calm you down, me maybe" Virgil smiled.

Roman nodded and leaned his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes and forcing Virgils brain to push all the bad thoughts away and think of Virgil and Virgil only. His cute little laughs, his adorable small smiles, how he secretly loves hugs...Roman started to smile and hugged Virgil tighter, which made Virgil smile broaden and hug him back.

Thomas - now that his sides were mostly in control - felt normal again, he smiled slightly but sighed, if only he knew of a way to change them back.