Passionate Masculine Casanova - Logan x Virgil

Trigger warning: sexual implications

Everyone thought Logan was only good for information and organisation, no one expects him to be good at romance or charm whatsoever.

So, after videos, when he goes back to how he usually acts everyone is surprised.

"I didn't know you could be this...this charming" Roman had said, Logan rose his eyebrow at him.

"I did not know you could be this annoying....oh wait, I did" Roman sneered at him and Virgil cut the two off before they could start arguing.

"I don't believe you, how could logic be charming, passionate, or have any masculinity at all?" Virgil crossed his arms. Logan sent him a smirk which had him weak at the knees but he would never admit that.

"You do not believe me? Well, I suppose I am going to have to change that" Logan slowly walked up to him and Virgil gulped, Logan leaned in close to his ear.

"Get ready for a week of nothing but cold showers" With that he bit his earlobe softly, leaning back. Smirking he disappeared and Virgil stood frozen to the spot, staring at where he was just standing.

"Good luck, emo nightmare" Roman chuckled, going into the mind with Patton who was completely oblivious to what just happened.

The next day Logan innocently sat next to Virgil at the table, Virgil looked over at him and back down at his cereal, too tired to care.

As he was eating he felt Logan rest a hand on his thigh and he froze, "Carry on eating" Logan spoke softly so only he could hear. He did so but slowly, his eyes averting to Roman and Patton who didn't notice what was going on, Roman was to busy with staring at Patton who was blushing madly because of it.

Logan started to caress his thigh and Virgil gripped the table with his free hand, refusing to act upon what Logan was doing, he would not give up.

When Logan slowly moved his hand further and further to his crotch Virgil dropped his spoon in his bowl, gaining attention.

"Are you okay, love?" Logan asked, acting like he wasn't putting Virgil through pleasurable hell.

"I'm fine" he replied, jaw tense.

Patton realised Virgil had finished his breakfast and he took the bowl away, washing it with the rest. Roman got up and wrapped his arms around his waist, giving Logan an opportunity to lean over and kiss his jaw.

"Logan-"

"Shh, we wouldn't want them to see us" Logan motioned to Patton and Roman before pulling his chair closer and moving his hand further up. Virgils breath hitched and just before Logan reached his crotch he leaned back, kissing his upper jaw one last time.

Virgil whined quietly and Logan smirked, sending him a wink and leaving to his room.

Virgil shuddered and dropped his head onto the table, his face burning.

"Aw, he's tired" he heard Patton cooe

Yeah, tired...

The next day Virgil made sure to sit opposite Logan, Logan looked up from his book and smirked, sending shivers down Virgils spine.

"Thank you, cookie" Roman said to Patton when he placed his breakfast on the table, Patton smiled and blushed, kissing his cheek.

"I would not like breakfast this morning, Patton"

"Why? Are you okay? Are you ill?" Patton rushed out. Logan smiled politely and shook his head, "Neither would Virgil, we both had snacks very late last night" Virgil stared at him, confused and a bit annoyed. He did not have food with him last night and he was hungry!

Pouting Virgil let Logan drag him out of the room, instantly pinning him to the wall.

"What- Logan-!"

"Why did you not sit next to me?" He cut him off, face inches away from Virgils. Virgils breathing soon sped up along with his heart.

Logan rose his eyebrow, waiting for his reply. "I-um-wel-" Virgil stuttered, mouth going dry.

"I want you to be close to me, not the others, got it? You're mine" Logan told him sternly, Virgil gulped and nodded quickly, completely turned on by how Logan was acting.

Logan kissed his lips passionately, dragging his hands up and down his sides.

Leaning back Logan smirked that smirk Virgil loved. "Go have a cold shower, only I get to see this" as Logan said this he placed his hand on Virgils crotch, Virgil bit his lip and his face burned, nodding quickly he disappeared and with a satisfied nod Logan walked back into the kitchen, telling Patton he had changed his mind about breakfast.

--

I have less then five minutes to get ready but IT WAS WORTH IT

I could make a part two? But I won't be doing sex

Also thanks for the request!