Updog - Patton x Logan

"Logan?" Patton grinned, sitting next to the logical side. Logic flicked the page over in his book, not glancing at Patton as he replied.

"Yes, Morality?"

Patton held back a giggle, "updog?" He mumbled quietly.

Logan rose his eyebrow, averting his eyes to Patton. "What was that?"

"Updog!"

"I do not understand"

"You know! Updog!" Patton giggled, sitting on his legs. He bit his lip to try and suppress a grin but it wasn't working.

"I do not know what updog is" Logan replied.

"Yes you do! Updog!" Patton said, reaching over and holding his hand.

Logan sighed, "I really do not -"

"Yes you doooo!" Patton cut him off.

"What is updog?" Logan finally said, utterly confused. Patton burst out into laughter, clapping his hands. Logan stared at him for a few seconds, what is updog- oh, he thought. His eyes narrowed and he sighed, looking back at his book but he couldn't concentrate as Patton began to hit him out of laughter.

Tears brimmed his eyes and his laughter became silent, now he looked like a seal clapping his hands while hitting Logan's arm.

"Why is that so funny to you?" Logan questioned, closing his book and staring at Patton.

"Because!" He giggled, wiping a few tears away. "Are you crying? Did it make you upset?" Logan queried, concerned.

"No!" He laughed again, "it was just really funny, say it again? Please?" He giggled, grasping Logan's hand.

Logan sighed, "what is Updog" he muttered, Patton laughed again, leaning on Logan.

Logan shook his head, Patton is never going to let this go.

--

WhAtS uPdOg