Chapter 3

It's Friday, yay! More importantly it's the end of Friday. Magic creatures was fun this morning, not. Charms was good, Draco taught me this spell to flip someone without doing it manually. My arm came out of the sling this morning and I was told that the scar might not disappear, even better.

I have been practicing spells and studying for the past two and a half hours as I have no lessons from lunch. Draco finished after one lesson and we practiced for a while. I flipped him upside down and then had to figure out how to get him back down. I also petrified him and drew a moustache on his face. Then spent ten minutes trying to find out how to undo the spell. When I did, it was so funny. I followed him up to him room and watched him try to get it off. I ended up having his stand there whilst I rubbed it off.

When everyone else arrive we went to dinner. We were all joking about on the way, "il be over in a minute, need to ask Granger about something" they nod and go sit down. I walk over to Hermine and she says "hey Amy." I sit down and she quickly introduces me to everyone. I ignore Ron and say "look, I can we just leave the tutoring this weekend."

"Yeah sure, why?"

"I am flipping exhausted and really can't be bothered." She laughs.

Ron whispers to Harry, who is suppose to be some fame boy that I have never off, "probably shagging Zabini."

I grab the knife off the table and slam in right next to his hand. "I wouldn't piss me off right now. I am already considered punching the life out of you for putting a knife in me."

I walk away and can here Ron say "how did she know it was me?" I sit down in between the two boys. I ask "what we doing tonight?"

Draco says "a tradition."

"Of what?" I eat some bread.

"It's a game." Blaise explains. " girls in one room, boys in the other and there is three closets that open into both rooms. A bottle gets spun and whoever it lands on has to go into one of the rooms and stay there all night with the other person with the doors locked. It's pitch black for about an hour and then we flick on the lights."

I laugh "so three boy and threes in pairs in different rooms. What do they do?"

Draco says "anything and they can't tell anyone. It's part of the rules. So you up for it?"

"Yep. I'm up for anything." All four boys look at me, I realise what I just said. "Do you want to know a secret?" They all nod. "I am extremely dirty minded."

Blaise says "welcome to the club." We all laugh and finish eating then head back to the dorm. The girls go to one side and boys to the other. So I am with Pansy and Rebecca, one of my other friends. Rebecca says "girls goes first. Then we knock on the wall and the boys go." I nod.

There are 8 of us playing, the others chickened out. The bottle is spun and it lands on a random girl called Molly who enters room one. The second lands on Rebecca and she goes into the second room. The bottle spins and lands on ME. I get up laughing and enter the last room. I sit in there, it's been enchanted to be bigger. Even has a double bed in it. I lay on the bed. It's surprisingly comfortable.

Pansy told me the rooms are soundproof, which I found so funny. Our doors are locked. The door of the room and opens and then shuts. It's locked and I say "so this is going to be fun."

"Amy." It's Draco. He says "Lumos." His wand lights up both of our faces, this isn't awkward at all, sarcasm. "Whose in the other rooms."

"Molly in room one and Rebecca in room two. What boys are in there?"

"Johns in room one, Blaise is room two. So what are we going to do all night?"

I laugh. His wand light goes off and he says it again. We both sit on the bed, awkwardly. I say "we might as well do something, it's not like anyone is going to know."