Chapter 23

We finish at 6 on Sunday and I cant be bothered to walk back so I teleport to my bed. I land on someone. "what the hell are you doing on my bed?"

He says "they are on mine." I look over and see Becca and Blaise smiling at me.

"Hi." I look to Malfoy. "now, get off my bed."

He smirks. "na, I'm comfortable."

"Fine, stay here." I get up and he looks to me weirdly.

"aren't you going to kick me off."

"no, I have been up since 5 learning how to teach you lot. I'm too tired for this shit. do what you like Malfoy." I walk out and over to George's room. I knock and he says "come in."

I do and say "can I sleep in here? Malfoy wont get off my bed and is pissing me off."

Fred says "why is on your bed?"

"because Blaise and Becca are sitting on his. I don't know why. I will sort it out tomorrow." I walk over and George says "get in." I do and cuddle up to him then say "love you." My eyes shut and I am out of it.

I wake up at 7 to find George next to me, awake and watching me. I lean up and kiss him. He kisses me back and pulls me on top of him. I realise he isn't wearing a shit. He says "I was thinking, we could......"

"Fred is in here."

"No, his with Mary."

"alright then." He rolls on top of me and we start.

Once finished, we have to rush about getting ready before we miss breakfast. I teleport back to my room and shower. I change really quickly, not caring that Malfoy is in the room. I see my bed is a mess. "you slept in my bed."

Malfoy says "Becca and Blaise, slept in mine."

I teleport about taking off the duvet and pillow covers as well as my sheet. I throw it all in the washing basket and it disappears. Malfoy looks at me. "what? your disgusting and I am certainly not sleeping with the same sheets you have." I head downstairs with Ace follow. I tell the twins about Malfoy sleeping in my bed. They said they would sort him out but I said that I got it.

I arrive at potions and sit down. Malfoy sits next to me grinning. I ignore him. Becca says "you alright Amy."

"no this git is pissing me off."

Blaise laughs. Becca says "was it about last night, sorry."

"its fine just use a blow up bed or something. otherwise I will keep having to change my bed."

They all laugh. Blaise says "it cant be that bad."

"I just have no interest in finding out." Snape calls for silence and starts talking about changing of partners for some project. Anyone but Malfoy, anyone but Malfoy. He says "Miss Amy and Mr Malfoy."

Fuck my life. Snape smirks at me. He knows how much I hate him and so he paired us up as pay back for calling him a git all the time and being rude at the burrow. I start laughing.

Snape says "something funny, you wish to share."

"It's nothing sir." He goes back to pairing up people. Becca whispers, "what was that about?"

"his trying to get me back for being rude to him at the burrow."

"why was he there?"

"delivering a message from Dumbledore to me. I cant actually remember what it was." I lie.

She nods. "Next time don't piss off your teacher."

"yeah." I groan.

Snape passes out focus' for our project which he has told us has to have a description of the ingredients, essay about the uses of the potion and consequences of making it wrong as well as producing the potion. This is not going to be fun.