Chapter 8

I wake up on Draco's chest, he wakes up a few seconds after me. We both smile. "Last night was so much fun."

He agrees, "defiantly have to do that again."

"Cheeky boy." Becca comes running into the room, takes one look at us and runs back out again. "We might want to stop her before she says something in front of your mum."

He says "yeah." He throws on his pjs and runs out after Becca. I put on my pjs of a Mickey Mouse red jumper and checked bottoms. I go downstairs and hug Draco from behind. He turns around and kisses me. After talking to Becca, we relax as we know she won't tell anyone anything. She already told Blaise who patted Draco's back. We all sit on the sofa as Draco's mum and aunt come in.

His mum waves her wand and presents arrive. I run upstairs and get everyone presents. I pass them out. Blaise opens his first and we agree to play later on. He starts eating his chocolates, everyone seemed to get him sweets. Becca opened her jumper and says "it's beautiful, thanks." She puts it on. Draco opens his and smiles at the sweets. I also got him a set of robes, I know the Yule ball is coming up. He looks confused at his last present and asks "what does it do."

I press the play button and it plays music. "It plays music. Any song you want and it's magical so it works at Hogwarts. The headphones plug into the top and you listen to it yourself." He kisses me. The three of them look up and then run upstairs leaving me alone with his family, thanks for that. They come back down holding a huge box. Becca says "from all three of us."

I stand up and take off the lid and unwrap it. I look at it in disbelief. Draco says "latest model." It's a broom stick. I hug the other two and thank them. Then jump into Draco and kiss him. "Thank you so much."

He smiles and tries to breath from me hugging him so tightly. We all sit back down and I pass over the presents for his family. His mother says "you shouldn't have."

"It's fine." She tells me she loves the earrings and hugs me. Bellatrix smiles at me and thanks me in her strange way. Ginger suddenly appears in the middle of the room caring loads of presents with another elf. Ginger says, putting them down, "for miss from her family." Her and the other elf disappear.

I open them and get jumpers, jeans, tops, trakkie bottoms and a few pairs of trainers. A new Westham football top. Sweets, films and a magical Tv that stinks to a phone size. My own magical music player. I get to the two badly wrapped one and laugh. Becca says "bet you can guess who wrapped those."

I read the labels. "To Amy, from Chipmunk and Monkey" I open the. And have a jumper with 07 on the back and Beasley on the back. They also got me chocolate. I put on the jumper, it's green and silver. "How does it look?"

Draco smiles and kisses me. We all change and I put on a new pair of jeans, one of my new super dry, which is a big, expensive clothes shop, as well as my jumper the girls got me. I showed a picture of the girls to Draco's mother who said they were adorable, I ignored Bellatrix's comment of all children being annoying.

We all got ready and I tried out of new broom stick, it is really fast. After a few hours of quidditch, I teach them about football. It's funny to watch them try and do kick uppies. We play for ages and come in for lunch. The back out until dinner. It was a perfect day. I slept in Draco's bed but we just slept.

Everything was finally perfect in my life, but nothing lasts. New Years is in two days. I am alone in the house. Becca and Blaise went out for a walk or something, Draco got dragged to some family thing and won't be back until tonight. My wand lights up and I see a scribe from Jamie. It lights up in front of me.

Amy,

Happy Christmas, I see you left my present here. Thanks for the jumper and shirt. Go Westham. I bet your having fun and looking forward to New Years. Which makes this harder to tell you.