Chapter 25

Someone behind me says "you heading back up."

"yep." I teleport up to my room. I get my bag and sit on one of the tables, I check over everything and finish anything I missed. Malfoy walks in and says "thanks for leaving me."

"no problem. So why are you staying?"

"Parents are driving me mad so decided to stay."

"cool."

"why are you?"

"I am learning everything for next term to teach you lot."

"right, plan on giving me some of the knowledge." He says it with a smirk.

"no way in hell."

"alright then, you going to eat."

"na, I'm alright."

He comes over to me, "you have to eat."

"why is that?"

"because otherwise I am alone and that's not happening."

I stand up and say "good luck with that one." He pulls me towards him and tiggles me. I say "Draco, stop."

He does and says "you called by my first name."

"yeah my mistake." I walk out with him following me, I was hungry.

"no I prefer it."

"we don't always get what we want."

"What didn't you get?"

"I didn't get a lot of things."

"Like?"

"I don't know, my life, my family, my friends, my education if fucked up. I mean I am teaching others in a magical world, sometimes it makes it feel like a dream. until I get nightmare, then I know its real."

We walk into the great hall and Tia sits next to me. "hi."

She smiles, "hi. your staying as well."

"got to learn to teach you lot."

"yeah. Draco why are you staying?"

"didn't fancy going home."

We all dig in and once were done, Umbridge comes up to me and says "Amy, please come with me."

"of course." I get up and follow her out. She leads me to a classroom but all of the tables have been stacked to the sides. She says "no we will start your training."

We spend the next, how ever many hours, learning, saying spells and talking about the ministry. I pay the ministry compliments and she lights up like a bulb. The guys seem happy with me being interested in the ministry. Umbridge offers to take me to the ministry tomorrow.

"Really? That would be an amazing opportunity. Yes of course I would love to."

She smiles, "well then, tomorrow. 11 o'clock. Dumbledore's office."

"thank you, so much." I pick up my bag and walk out. Playing the faithful girl is so annoying. Its all part of Dumbledore's plan to keep an eye on Umbridge and its working.

I go see Dumbledore and he tells me I have to take someone with me. I nod and walk out. I teleport to my bed and sigh. Malfoy says "what's wrong?"

"Do you know anyone who would join me to go to the Ministry of Magic tomorrow? Umbridge is taking me and Dumbledore insists I take someone else."

He moves over and leans against the bed post. "I will go with you."

"you serious? Why would you want to go?"