Chpater 30

Its the morning of going back to Hogwarts. I slept in Draco's arms. It was nice to be with him again. I lean over and kiss him. He jumps on top of me and I say "I thought you was asleep."

"Never assume anything about me." I bite my lower lip. He leans down and I teleport over to the wall. He had somehow hid all of my normal PJ's so I had to wear my nightdress', from my naughty case as he calls it.

I comes over to me and runs his hands up and down my legs. He picks up my legs and I wrap them around his waist. He kisses my neck and I moan. There is a knock on the door saying to get ready to go. I jump down from him and whisper, "later."

He nods. We change and I wear tight light blue skinny jeans and a sea blue top that's loose fitted and see through, I mean completely see through. I put on a really nice bra that is nice and from my naughty suitcase. I put all my suitcases into my trunk and shut it. I grab onto it and teleport it downstairs. It lands with a thud.

I shrug and his mother says "ready?"

"yep and brought breakfast with me." I hold up a bag. Most of them laugh.

His mother says "Amy are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to make people pay." I ripped off the bandage ages ago, it shows a huge red burn all the way around my wrist, close to my bone. I look at it. "I will teleport us if you want." We all agree and get ready with our luggage changed into bags. Draco takes my hand one side and his mother the other.

I teleport us and we arrive on the platform. "That worked." Our bags change back as we leave them with where we are suppose to. I walk forwards with the others in tow. Crabbe and Goyle hug me when we meet, Pansy smiles. Her smile drops and I see she is looking at something behind me. I turn and see the order and others.

They all look at me and I laugh. "Lets go guys." We all move over and say goodbye to Mrs Malfoy. Ginger appears and passes me my bag of food. "Cheers." She disappears again. We get on the train and sit in the Slytherin larger section. Draco sits by the window and I sit on his lap with my feet on the seat.

He puts his hand on my thigh and Becca looks at me, I shrug. Crabbe and Goyle sits on the seats on the other side of us with the aisle splitting us. We all start talking about summer and this year.

When its get to the time, me and Draco get up and change into uniform. I made my skirt shorter than most and my shirt a bit more comfortable. I loosely put on my tie. I put on my biker jacket over the top. I come out and Draco is waiting for me. He looks me up and down and smirks. I say "lets get this over with."

 We spilt and introduce ourselves to the first years. I walk past a group of fifth years from the year above. They all make way for me and I can feel them looking at me. I laugh and keep going. I walk past a compartment and they all come out. Its those traitors. Harry grabs my arm and before I can pull him off, some else does.

Its Marcus. He pushes him back, "don't touch her."

"Thanks Marcus."

"No problem. Lets get away from these traitors."

"I was thinking the same thing." We both laugh and push through them and back to the slytherin room. "I thought you finished."

"Na, I got held back. So I'm doing my last year again, only thing I learnt last year was what you taught."

Draco comes in and I sit on his lap. "Wow I am honoured. Its only because you had the sexiest teacher ever."

Some of the other boys make noises and Draco says "and she's mine." I lean down and kiss him. I pull away and ruffle his hair. He runs his hand up and down my leg. McGonagall comes in and stands in front of us, "Amy, come with me please."