Chapter 41

We all get onto a couple of carriages. On mine is me, Charlie, Neville, Luna, Luke and Percy. They are all talking but I don't say anything. I just don't know what to say anymore. Luckily I had remember to put my purse in my pocket before leaving and checked it again to make sure it was there.

I get brought out of my thought by Luna saying, "Amy."

"yeah, sorry."

Neville says, "so you cant use your powers."

"no"

He says, "and you struggle to hold a wand with your left hand." I nod. "well, we will help as much as we can."

"Thanks." I half smile. They all smile back.

We get there and Charlie lifts me down with ease. I kiss his cheek as a thank you. Its snowy here but I don't feel it. the others do, except for the brothers and Charlie. We decide to get some food and drink before doing anything else.

Our group is nine people which makes me feel protected, to say the least but I still feel vulnerable. We push two tables together and sit down. I sit next to Luna and Charlie with Hermione and Percy facing me and the rest of them around us. Luke says, "who wants a drink?" Loads of people say butterbeers but I shake my head.

Luna says, "what will you drink then?" I get out my wand and attempt to get a bottle of Fanta fruit twist, but it fails. I sigh and Hermione does it for me. "thanks."

Luna makes a bottle appear for herself and tries it, she is hooked. Charlie tries some of mine and shakes his head. His a vampire of course he has different tastes. The boys come back with the drinks and we all talk, well they do and I listen. We order some food and it appears.

I sit and eat quietly. Flint comes over and hugs me, "what's new cuz."

"not much."

He explains that we are cousins and they all just nod. He asks, "will that be off by the game?" I nod. "good because we need our star chaser." I smile but its only small.

Once finished and paid then we all head out. Some of us split to go to different shops. Charlie stays with me so its just the two of us. We get loads of sweets from the shop and then find a private place to sit. He says, "are you okay?"

"yeah, fine."

"okay well you seem out of it."

"I'm sorry." He moves closer and wraps his arms around me.

"don't be sorry. you never have to apologise to me."

"okay." He leans in and we kiss. It gets heated up and our tongue battle. I bite my lower lip which draws blood. He moves back and away from me. "I'm sorry."

"no, no its fine." I can see he is battling with himself. Percy and Luck appear. I quickly explain and Percy says, "Charlie, lets go."

"Okay, I will back soon." I nod.

"I'm sorry."

"don't apologise. I will meet you back at the room, find the others and stay with them." I nod, tears falling. "I would kiss you but I have to go."

"go." In a second the three of them are gone. I panic again and bring my knees to my chest. I scribe Neville to come find me and they all do. I am shaking and cant stop. I stand up and tears are falling. "I feel sick." Before any of them can say anything I turn and throw up.

I look at them, "I feel faint." I see them reach forwards as I am plunged into darkness.

Third Persons POV