Chapter 16

I get woken by someone shaking me. I look up to see Maria. I look at the time and see its half 2 in the morning. "you alright darling?"

"I had a nightmare."

I get up, trying not to wake George which I don't. "alright, lets go sit in the living room." I pick her up and take her out to the living room. I get her some water and put it in front of her.

I spend the entire time calming her down. She fell asleep at about three-ish but I cant get back to sleep. She keeps shaking due to her nightmare. I hold her tightly and whisper "its just a dream, your alright."

I look at the time and see its nearly 7 o'clock. My eyes shut.

I get woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and  see everyone is in the living room. I check the time and see its eight o'clock. Great, Maria is awake. I get up and use the loo. I come back out and Fred says "go get ready." I grunt.

"girls come one, we have to get you ready." I yawn. I shower and dress them then quickly shower and change into jeans that are the tightest I own, they were the first I found. I put on a plain white t-shirt and my trainers. I do my hair into a pony tail. The girls are dressed in jeans and trainers but with one green and one silver tops. I put their jumpers on them and put the one they got me on.

I walk out to the living room with them behind me. I sheepishly say "lets go."

We walk out and Maria takes my hand. Marla takes my other hand. George asks as we walk into the hall "you alright?"

"I'm fine, just tired."

A slytherin from a higher year says "why so tired? what did you do last night?" He looks down at the little ones and smiles creepily.

Why cant people leave me alone? "for your information I was up all night with my little sister who had a nightmare. so get your facts straight." The guy looks towards the little ones who both hide behind me. "do even look at them, you creep." Maria starts crying.

Snape walks around the corner and asks "what is going on here?"

I bend down and pick up Maria. Marla hides behind me. "this guy is scaring the little ones."

Snape says "Mr Parsons. Unless you want detention for a week I advise you leave little children alone. Now go." They all swallow hard and scuttle away.

"Thank you sir."

"No problem." He goes to say more but walks away.

Harry says "that was weird."

"yeah but I am grateful for it. you alright monkey?" She nods and cuddles up to me. We sit down to the table and I sit Maria on my lap. Marla sits next to me and smiles. I smile back to her.

Marla asks "where are we going today?"

"were going to stay at the Burrow. remember when we was there before?"

She nods. "it is huge."

"yeah so we can play hide and seek." She smiles and nods. Maria sits next to Marla. George sits next to me and puts his arm around my back.

"you okay?"

"yeah, she always does that the night after the parents leave. I was hoping she was tired enough to not wake up but I was wrong."

He kisses my cheek which makes me smile. I rub my eyes as the food appears. Once we all finish eating, we leave and pack. The trio of Harry, Ron and Hermione look after the babies. George and Fred help me pack. We did the girls bags first then moved onto mine. The pair open and draw then look at me.