Chapter 10

I wake up and change into robes and pack for my lessons. Becca says "Amy, I'm so sorry. I told him to tell you."

"It's not your fault. I forgive you but I don't want to be around Draco." We hug and have a quick catch up session. I tell her to tell Blaise I forgive him as well. We both walk down to the common room. "See you later." I walk out and someone hugs me from behind. I smile when I see Jamie. He kisses me and we walk down to the hall, with our hands locked together. We sit with the Gryffindors. Hermine hugs me. We all talk until silence is asked for.

Dumbledore goes on and Crouch speaks for a bit. In a few weeks, we will find out the competiters. I want and don't want Jamie to be one of them. I do because it would be so good for him but I also don't want him to get hurt. Dumbledore finishes and food appears, we all fill up. Once the food disappears, Dumbledore stands up again and says "Before you disperse to lessons, Miss Beasley my office." Everyone looks at me.

We all leave and Jamie walks me to Dumbledores office with Krum and a few others. He kisses me which the boys boys make noises at. I laugh and say "at least he has a girl." I kiss him again and then head to his office. I knock and he tells me come in. I sit in front of him.

"Amy, how are you powers?"

"Controllable at times." Does he know about New Years.

"And at other times." Giving me a look.

"Difficult to control. I'm getting better at controlling them."

"We don't know how long you will attain these abilities so best to learn to use them." He looks straight at me.

"Won't everyone know."

"They already do and you know that."

"Yes sir." Of course they did.

"You may go back to your lesson. Pass this note to your professor." I nod, take the note and head to charms. I arrive and pass the note over. He tells a Hufflepuff to move to my seat and I sit next to Hermine. She smiles and I smile back. I don't know what was in the note but I'm happy with the result. We are given a list of spells to practice. One that creates fire, another water and a memory charm, that brings back memory's.

We both practice the first two and then I say "let's try out the last one. Il go first."

She asks "okay, ready. Revindo." She points her wand at me and I shut my eyes. A memory of Christmas Day when I was 12 with the little ones. It finishes and she asks "how was it?"

"Amazing. Your turn,"

We practice for the whole two lessons and then head for a break. I have Herbology with Hermine next so we head their early with Neville. The professors already in there, were planting some magical seeds or something. The professor let's us in and starts us off earlier which means we leave earlier. She also put us three in a group for a project. Everyone else arrives and have to listen to a lecture, while we work on the project. We finish ten minutes earlier and head to our next lesson, I have Astronomy with no one.

I get there and speak to the professor. When the class arrive we head to the Astronomy tower. The professor says "some of the Durmstrange students will be participating in our lesson. So make them feel welcome." Someone hugs me from behind. The professor says "excuse me but I think you should focus on the lesson instead of hugging a student."

Jamie says "obviously sir, apologies." The other boys try to hide their laughter.

Professor says "on with your projects." The professor walks past us. I laugh and whack Jamie in the arm.

"What is wrong with you? My professor is hard enough to please." He shrugs and kisses me. I pull away and say "seriously I have a huge project due Thursday." I will leave out the part that I have finished it except for this worksheet. "I have to get it done, to get my grade."