Chapter 18

"excuse me." He turns to me. "you could say sorry."

"Pardon." He says.

"When you bump into someone, you apologise. Its good manners."

He steps towards me. "and what makes you think it was my fault."

"Because you walked into me not the other way around. Don't apologise then but it shows bad manners."

He looks at me with that glare that causes most people to back off but not me. "apologises."

"Thank you." I take Georges hand and walk towards the kitchen. I say under my breath, "git." I can feel him still looking at me. I know he has something to do with Draco's sudden change in emotions towards me. I ask "Mrs Weasley, where did we put the other popcorn?"

She smiles and says "call me Molly and in the cupboard at the top."

"Thank you." I smile towards Snape who walks out. "Oh sir." He stops and looks at me. "Thank for you helping me before." He looks at me in confusion then nods and leaves. Everyone stares at me in confusion as well.

Ron says "your confusing, you know that?"

"yeah, well good manners is something I value and I have them. Plus he did save my life which is something to thank him over."

Sirius says "she has courage, give her that."

I smile. "I am still hungry so lets get some food."

Ron says "you ate most of the popcorn, how are you still hungry?"

I roll my eyes. "do you know what a Metabolism is?"

He and some of the others look at me blankly. I say "it is the rate that your body digests food. Mine is extremely high as I did a ton of sports before and training. It means that I use my energy quickly and so I get hungry more often than others. Its common knowledge."

Harry says "clearly not. how do you know all this?"

"when I was in the human world at school, I took Physical Education early and was taught it. I love sports but the wizarding world doesn't have many."

They all seemed interested but I am too tired to talk about it. Arthur asks "what job did you want in the muggle world?"

I hate that word. "erm, a teacher at a primary school."

George says "really why?"

"because I love working with children and I had the practice with......" Just thinking about them makes me sad. George puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine." I didn't want to break down in front of them so I focused on the popcorn and say "lets go watch another film."

Hermione asks "which one?"

"well, there is lion king 2." I smile.

Fred says "no."

"why not? Lion king is amazing."

He laughs, "its terrible."

I push him. "no one insults my lion king."

He just laughs and I join in. We all go back upstairs and I cuddle up to George. I can feel my eyes dropping and Molly pops her head in, "I think everyone should go to bed now." We all get up and I put away the projector as Molly puts the beds back. I take some stuff to the bathroom and change into my mickey mouse shorts, which are baggy and my mickey mouse vest top. I brush my teeth and head back to the room.

I meet Harry and Ron on the way. "night guys." They both say goodnight. I open the door of the bedroom and then shut it again. I turn away from the door and can feel that I am going red. Fred says "I would say not to go in there but I guess from how red you are that you already did." George opens the door and hugs me from behind.