Chapter 6

Hi, forgot to say this is the fourth year. It was 14-15 for that year so I put the wrong age twice. Sorry. Oh well. In the books the other schools don't arrive till later on so I will do that after christmas. Sorry again for confusion. Amy xxx

I get woken up by someone kissing me. I kiss them back because I know the only one brave enough to kiss me is Draco. I open my eyes and see him landing over me. I move over and he sits facing me. He goes to speak but I put my finger on his lips and grab his shirt pulling him down to me. Our lips connect and he ends up on top of me. I open my mouth so he can put his tongue in and he does. He does the same for me.

The bedside table next to me shakes as we move our bodies. We both stop and it stops. Before I can stop myself I say "we could cause an earthquake when we do it."

Why did I say that? He looks at me cheekily. He says "so when is an earthquake predicted?"

I bite my lower lip and then say "soon." He leans down and kisses me again. Then kisses my neck. I let out a moan and can feel him smiling. I put my hand over my mouth so I dont keep making that noise.

He grabs my hands and holds them down. He whispers in my ear "I like it." I try to hold it in but can't and let out another moan. He smiles again and then bed side shakes. I calm my breathing and it stops.

"this is going to be harder than we thought." He laughs and I shake my head. "dirty boy."

He pulls back and says "I didnt say it and your the same. You thought it as well."

"yes but I am naturally dirty minded." He smiles and kisses me. We end up snogging until Becca comes running through the door with Blaise chasing her. When they see us they laugh.

Becca says "we had the same idea." Blaise grins at us.

"We were here first." I say quickly, hoping their leave.

Blaise says "that's alright, we will go to my room.' He grabs Becca and pulls them out of the room. I look back to Draco who kisses me again. Things get heated up again, I pull away and say "I'm hungry, dinner should be soon." I push him out the way and ignore his confused look. I lean back over and whisper "maybe over christmas."

I straight up my robes quickly sort out my hair then leave Draco where he is and go over to where Becca and Blaise are. I knock and say "food." They both come out about three minutes later and we all head to dinner. We walk in and sit down. Dumbledore stands up. He puts his hands out and everyone goes silent. He starts talking about some tournament that starts after christmas. Also that two schools are coming, I could attempt to say their names but would fail. I stop paying attention as Draco starts whispering rude things in my ear.

I hold in my laughter and just smile. He puts one hand on my waist and the other he runs slowly up my leg. I fight the urge to laugh. Becca and Blaise laugh quietly at me. I'm and going to kill him. I try to listen but his so distracting. Dumbledore finishes and food appears. I turn to him and whack the back of his head which gets several cheers from Gryffindor. He shakes his head at me and I stick out my tongue.

We all eat and when it gets to desserts Draco makes himself a bowl of ice cream. I use my wand under the table to make the bowl move out of his way, I laugh as he tries to control it. I laugh so much that I lose control and it flies into Pansy's face. Everyone laughs and so do I. She screams and says "what is wrong with you? Look at my hair."

I quickly say "I was trying to help your look."

She grabs her wand and throws a spell at me that I expect to hit me in the shoulder but just bounces off me. That's strange. It hits her and he hair goes crazy. She gets up and turns to leave. I stand up and say "did you want some Jelly with that." Everyone laughs again and she storms out with a few of her friends following her. Everyone still laughs. I sit down and say sarcastically "what? I thought I was helping her look like a normal girl." We all laugh and Draco puts his arm around me.