Chapter 15

I take a deep breath and push the doors open. Everyone looks and I see my family at the top table. The babies run towards me and I to them. I kneel down as they run in to my open arms. A few tears drop as the doors behind me close. I hold them close and kiss them both. Laura and Kian hug me and kiss me. The girls don't let go.

"Hey, its alright. I'm okay and do you know why?"

Marla says "because your the best wizard."

"yeah I am." I kiss them both again. The doors open and I turn to see the group. I smile. They walk towards me and me to them. I don't mean to ignore anyone else but I need to get to George. I run straight to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I put my lips to his straight away. It takes him a second to kiss me back but I cant see his face or anyone else as I shut my eyes. After a minute we pull apart as the girls hug our legs.

I smile down at them and bend down. they both hug me. Marla whispers "is that your boyfriend?"

"I don't know yet, I will ask him later."

Maria says "we will."

"okay but quietly." I stand up and they both look at George. "I think they want to talk to you." He looks to me before bending down. Marla asks and he says "if she wants me to be." He said it loud enough for me to hear. The babies look at me and so does everyone else.

"of course I do." He picks me up and spins me around. I laugh and he puts me back down. I bend down again. "well done girls." They hug me before walk back over to Laura and Kian. I smile and blush as George intertwines our hands. We sit down at the Gryffindor table with the others who all ask me how I am feeling. I tell them my side of what happened and they all look at me. "Im fine now and the potion is ready so hopefully no more nightmares."

We all stop talking as Dumbledore asks for silence. "Now due to current events and arrangements for the final task to be made and for other purposes," He looked straight at me when he said that. Why it cant be because of nightmares, then something else. "all students will have next week off. you may depart from the school if you wish so on Sunday the train will leave." He waves his hand and the food appears.

I feel as if something is wrong, or something is being kept secret from me when Dumbledore looked at me. Everyone starts to talk about the week off. George tries to eat with one hand whilst I sit there waiting for him to figure it out. He looks at our hands and I laugh. "is it hard to eat with one hand." He laughs and I let go of his hand. Both our hands were sweaty, mine was because I was nervous.

I don't eat much but drink Fanta fruit twist which the whole group seems to be drinking as well. Becca comes over and hugs me so does Blaise. Draco comes over and I pull him into a hug. "Thank you for convincing them not to wipe my memories."

"no problem." He looks sad and I think, could it be because of me and George who puts his arms around my back when I sit back down.

Draco walks away with the other two walk over to the Slytherin table. We talk whilst eating then wait for the teachers and my family walk past. They stop when they get to me and Laura says "will see you in the guest house." I nod. The girls give me thumbs up and I smile. George says "ready to go?"

"Sure." We get up, holding hands again and walk to the guest house. We all talk on the way. The door opens and my sisters come running over. I pick them both up and say "what should I do with my animals?"

The girls both laugh. Fred says "throw them onto the sofa." I nod and put them on the sofa.

Laura comes in and I introduce everyone. when I get to George, I blush and he notices. I push him gently. Laura says "why don't you show the little ones around?" She sounded worried about something