Chapter 46

Hermione went home last night.

I wake up alone, again. I find a note next to me,

'Amy,

Sorry to run out and leave but we have an emergency that we both have to head home for. We have been told to tell you to stay here. I don't want to leave you but I have to.

Stay safe and I love you. See you back at Hogwarts.

Charlie xx'

"What the hell?" I didn't realise I had shouted until the twins and a few seconds later the rest of them walked in.

George asks, "what's wrong?"

"They fucking left me." I get out of bed and walk past all of them. I rush downstairs with them following.

Ron says, "finally awake." I ignore him and look around for my bag which I left downstairs. I open it and search through it until I find my new phone. I ignore their questions. I click on dads number.

He answers, "Amy."

"What is going on? They both just left me."

"Calm down. We need them here."

"Who the fuck is suppose to protect me?" I am shouting now.

"Amy."

"I can't use my powers and my magic is shit right now. What happened to keeping your daughter safe?"

"Amy, you know they are my friends, they won't hurt you."

"Yeah right. They already kidnapped me twice."

"You will be fine. Pass me to Remus."

"No, you want him, you phone him. Thanks for fucking caring dad." I hang up and throw the phone at a wall. It's a better phone than before and less likely to break.

Tonks asks, "what's wrong?"

"The other two fucking left me and dad doesn't fucking care." I need to calm down. I take a few deep breaths. "Sorry for swearing."

They all laugh but I'm too angry to laugh. I move over and pick up my phone. I realise the twins and boys are looking at me. "what?"

They all look away. I then remember I am wearing my nightdress. I shake my head, "be ready in ten minutes." I rush upstairs, shower and change into jeans and a vest top.

I meet them downstairs in the room and we work all day. We break for half an hour for lunch and finish at 5. "That's everything you need to know. Practice when you can and don't ask me for anymore advice because you won't like the answer." I walk out and into the living room.

I sit on the sofa and think. What was so important that they have to both leave me unprotected? My mind goes through loads of senarios.

George comes in and sits next to me. I move over, away from him. He says, "please Amy, let's talk."

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I love you."

I sigh. "George you don't love me and you can't love me. So please stop." I walk away, he can't get hurt and neither can anyone else.

I go to the roof and listen to music. George joins me again. Fuck sake.

"Sorry but we need to talk."

"George, I am marrying Charlie. Whether you, Fred, Draco or anyone else likes it."

"I understand but his dangerous."