Chapter 19

After two hours of non-stop running, I teleport to my room and collect my punch bag. I set it up outside. It floats but is firm. I practice punching sequences. Teleporting as I go. I speed up and push myself. I finish up and pack it up. I walk into the living room and George grabs me and kisses me straight away.

I am not complaining, I kiss him back. Then we pull apart. I smile and try not to blush when I see everyone's watching us including Snape. I hate that guy so much. "I am going to shower." Snape is glaring at me to which I laugh at.

Snape says "please tell us what is so funny?"

This makes me laugh. "doesn't matter." I teleport upstairs and take a shower. I change into Westham shorts and a Westham vest top. I teleport downstairs and land in the kitchen. "I still love doing that."

Tonks asks "who are Westham?"

"Football team, its a human sport."

Snape says "muggle sport."

"I hate that word." Molly passes me a drink.

Snape says "why might that be?"

"Because, were the ones that are different not humans. The word muggle sounds like its wrong to be human and not magical."

He glares at me and I smile. I sit on George's lap and puts an arm around me. Snape is still looking at me. "I am going upstairs, you coming?"

George nods and I look to Tonks who nods to me. "have fun?"

I teleport with George upstairs. He says "that was fun."

I sit on the bed and he joins me. "Tonks told me why we aren't allowed to be alone." He nods and I explain, I even include the part about Draco. "Look I know you probably didn't want to know about Draco but......"

"I don't care about your past." I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and I lay down with him leaning over, not breaking the kiss. We add tongues and his hands stay on my waist. I smile and he says "what?"

"you."

"What about me?"

"your being good and not having your hands wonder."

"we agreed to take this slow."

"yeah, not too slow." He smiles at me and his hands move up. He flips up and sits up so now I am straddling him.

"this alright."

"kiss me and it will be." He kisses me and I kiss him back with tongue. The door opens and I teleport out. I land on my back in the kitchen. "oow."

The group come running down as I stand up. "That hurt."

Fred says "why did you teleport out so quick?"

How do I answer that? "I wanted to see how quick I could teleport and land." I lie. George laughs and hugs me from behind.

Fred laughs. "yeah right, you two were doing something. Weren't you?"

Someone says "please notice who is the room before speaking." Its Snape.

Why is he always here? Its getting annoying. I ignore him. "so what makes you think that?"

Fred laughs. "because George told me."

I move away from him and say "why did you do that?"

"sorry, I tell him everything." I shake my head.

Fred says "so you two getting comfortable then?" He raises his eyebrows and turns to run. I pick up a knife and throw it. It catches his sleeve and then goes into the wall.