Chapter 43

I wake up alone, its strange. I am use to waking up to Charlie. I miss him even though, I know he is just downstairs.

I get up and shower then I change into a pair of black trakkie bottoms and a Westham jumper with no top underneath because it is so comfortable. I make my way downstairs.

As soon as I get down the stairs, Anna runs over to me and hugs me. I pick her up with my good hand and say, "how's my smelly Anna?"

"I'm not smelly." I walk over to the sofa.

"I think your a smellpot." She giggles as I put her on the sofa. "I think I have new nickname for you, smellpot." (I HAD TO INCLUDE THIS, ITS THE NICKNAME I HAVE FOR MY YOUNGER SISTER. IT WAS THAT OR MINI ME AND IF LOOKS COULD KILL, I WOULDNT BE WRITTING THIS AFTER CALLING HER THAT.)

She giggles and nods. I sit down next to Charlie who says, "morning."

"morning." My voice was all groggy so I clear my throat.

"God that's sexy."

I laugh, "me clearing my throat."

"no, your morning voice."

"thanks lover boy." We kiss for about a minute.

Anna asks, "where is Draco?"

"I don't know."

Percy says, "probably still asleep."

I smile, "payback time."

Charlie says, "what do you have in mind?"

"get me some snow." The boys get a bucket of snow and carry it upstairs with ease. I tell Anna to not say a word. She nods. I hold the bucket with the boys as we walk in silently. He is out cold. I count down on my fingers and then I chuck it all over him. He jumps up screaming.

We all burst out laughing. He shivers and say, "what the hell?"

"karmas a....." Tom covers Anna's ears. "bitch." He shakes his head at me and I run. He knows I cant use my powers but I can still run fast.

He chases me and I run outside. Only in his boxers does he follow me. I grab a snow ball and hide. I smash it in his face and he grabs me by the waist. I laugh.

Charlie and the others follow me down with a wrapped up Anna. I get away from Draco and run towards Charlie as if to kiss him but instead whack him with a snowball. I say, "wait, lets me get a cover on this and Malfoy get ready then we can battle."

They all agree and I run inside with Draco following me. He says, "how much payback are you going to need?"

"until you fully know how much you hurt me? you okay with that?"

"As long as at the end, we are friends again."

"Alright, now go get ready." He nods and runs upstairs. This could end well or badly but I said the same thing about Charlie and its worked out well. I get a bin bag and have Twin wrap it up tightly with tape. It means I cant use my hand but I can use magic, I have learnt non-verbal spells, importantly I have learnt how to move objects.

I am ready just as Draco comes down wearing jumpers, coat, hat, Slytherin scarf, gloves and boots. I look at him. "I apparated home and got a few bits." I nod and we walk out. I get ambushed by snowballs. I laugh. "how is that fair?"

Charlie comes up behind me and kisses my cheek. "its not." I move a whole load of snow from the roof above his head.

"good." I move away and its drops. Anna laughs and I go over to her, "you think its funny." I throw a snow ball at her.