Chapter 33

Its the Friday before Christmas and I am sitting in the great hall. It 6 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I am terrified of telling my uncle and dad.

Draco has done everything to make it up to me and last night I told him that I trust him. We had a night of fun then he went to sleep but I just couldn't. How am I going to do this?

Draco has tried to help me, his the only one that knows. Besides Snape and he tried to help but I didn't want to drag him down if things went wrong and they could.

Neville comes in and sits with me, even though its the Slytherin table. "Your telling them today, aren't you?"

"yeah. I'm terrified."

"Your powers protect you."

"It's not physically I'm afraid. Its emotionally. Rejection or what if they hurt Draco or someone else out of anger or upset. I can't do that."

"Your dad should be fine but just explain it. Rip it off like a plaster."

"yeah that would be a good idea."

We talk until others come in and he goes off to his table with his friends. My friends come in and Marcus asks "can you take me with you when you teleport, my parents are already there."

"Sure."

We change our trunks into backpacks and put them on. We stand in Snape's classroom. "Take my hands."

They do and I teleport us to the Manor, specifically the room that I presented my abilities. I let go of them both and throw my backpack over to the side. I look up and see everyone is here, good and bad. The Dark Lord rises and I kneel. "rise." I do. "I was informed you wish to speak with me."

"Yes sir. Alone if possible sir."

"Yes, everyone get out." I look at Draco who smiles. I smile back. "you also asked for one of my followers to be here. Jack Fallen." The guy appears and I look at him. His not as old as I would of thought, blond hair like mine was when I was a baby, built and tall. I gulp. "Now what does this concern?"

I take a deep breath. "I was given some information on who my parents are." Like Neville said. "Jack Fallen is my father, Anne Riddle is my mother which means you sir are my uncle." I look at the floor and take a deep breath.

The Dark lord says, not angry, "look at me." I do and he looks straight into my eyes.

"Do the truth spell, if you need to sir?" He does and it lights up green. My heart is going to explode

Jack looks to the Dark Lord who nods before stepping towards me and hugging me. I hug him back after a second. He smiles at me and I smile back. I look to the Dark Lord, "apologise if I have....."

"you have nothing to apologise for."

"Yes sir."

"Jack, wait outside. I want to talk to Amy, alone." That's not good. Jack looks at me and I nod at him. He walks away and shuts the door behind him. I stand there, trying not to look panicky. "Relax. Please tell me what happened?"

Dumbledore had shared all the details with me. "My Mother, I was told was called Anne, had me and I was informed that you sir and she was separated as they did not know that you were family. She sent me away after that idiot, Potter took you away." I didn't want to make him anger. He listens intensively. "She gave me to a good wizarding family and Dumbledore being the fool he is, told them not to tell me and keep me away from magic." I pause.

"Dumbledore kept my family a secret because they wanted to use me and my abilities. I found out and asked Snape to inform you that I wished to speak to you. I needed to figure out a way to tell you and I thought it would be best to tell you when I returned." I pause again. "I apologise for delaying sir."