Chapter 11

I wake up and my eyes flutter open. The events of yesterday come back to me and tears fall. Madame Promfery comes in and tells me to lay back, I do. I hear people cheering, "what's going on?"

She smiles "the first task of the tournament has just finished."

"Who are the competiters?"

"Cedric Diggery from Hufflepuff, That Krum boy and Fleury something form the girls school. As well as Harry potter."

She explains everything I missed. I ask "how long have I been away?"

"Two weeks. Now your awake and calm."

I quickly say "I may be calm now but I don't know about later."

"Just relax for now. You will be fine."

"When can I leave?" Wanting to get out of there now.

"Give me five minutes and then you can leave."

I nod and within five minutes I walk out. I say to myself, no one gets to me. I'm tired of playing the good girl, that changes. Promfery told me everyone will be at lunch. Good way to make an entrance. I walk up to the doors that are shut and push them open. Everyone stops and looks. I walk over to my houses table and sit down in a gap. I can still feel everyone looking at me. I shout "what?" Some look away but others don't. I say, quieter. "Screw this." I grab some bread and walk out again.

It's Monday and I was told that we still have afternoon lessons. I go to my dorm and get my books sorted. I also pick up my headphones and music. Snape passes me in the hallway and says "Miss Beasley, note."

I rip it out of his hand, read it and say "no." Then pass it back. Dumbledore wants to talk to me. Snape goes to protest but I out my headphones back on and walk away. No way am I meeting with him. I spend my lunchtime down by the lake listening to music. Then when it's time I arrive to my lesson and everyone stops talking. I ignores them and listen to my music. When the teacher arrives I put my music away. I sit at the back of the class.

Harry asks "is this seat taken?"

"My bags on it so yes it is."

The teacher asks me to move my bag and I do. I move my chair far away. Everyone ignores the teacher and looks to me. He says "listen up please, stop staring at Amy and pay attention." Nothing happens.

I stand up and say "it's fine sir, il come back afterwards and get the work. Maybe then some people would screw their heads on." I grab my bag and walk out. I keep walking until I see Jamie and the rest of the boys coming towards me. I walk past them hoping for them to ignore me.

Jamie says "Amy." I keep walking. I realise the whole group are following me. I turn and say "stop following me before I hurt you."

Jamie says "Amy let's talk."

"We have nothing to talk about. Your just another person in this stupid world that betrayed me."

Krum says "Amy, just talk."

"Everyone needs to learn something and learn it quick. I am no ones friends, I hate this world and if people don't stop staring and looking at me then I'm going to end it." That last part came out before I realise but I don't regret it. With everything that's going on maybe dying would be better.

Jamie looks at me "Amy, don't do anything stupid please."

"If I'm being honest, dying is a better option than this." I walk away and no one follows me.

Third persons POV

Jamie and the other stand there in silence until Jamie says "we have to get someone to help her." He runs along to corridor and bumps into a teacher. He says "we need to see the headmaster, now."