Chapter 7

I woke up half way through the night after a nightmare. I get up and knock on Draco's door. I go in and he sheepishly asks "you alright?"

"Yeah, bad dream."

He moves back the covers and says "get in." I do and fall asleep cuddling up to him.

When I wake up, his gone. I get up and go back to my room. A house elf, I think that's what they are called, it in there tidying up. I say "hi."

She, I think it's a girl, says "miss, do you need something?"

"No thanks." It looked at me as if I was crazy.

Someone behind me says "don't you have something to do Ginger." The elf disappears. I turn to see Draco's mother. "Sorry about my sister yesterday."

"It's fine, I would of attacked first if someone was in my house." What do I say to his mother?

I think she notices my awkwardness and says "relax please. You are a guest here." I nod.

"It's a beautiful house, truly amazing."

She takes the compliment, "I try to keep it best shape. Now I hear your going to Diagon alley."

"Yeah, need to get presents. Where exactly is the place?"

She smiles, "in a city called London."

"Oh I've been to London loads, it's a beautiful city."

She asks me questions about it and I answer them all. Then she says "I need to get Draco some more jumpers, his seem to disappear." She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Sorry about that."

She laughs, "no worries. He needs new ones anyway."

She leaves me to get ready, I shower and change into jeans and a plain white top then put Draco's green jumper on top. They smell like him. I put on my blue nikes. I put my phone in my pocket and my wand in my waist band. I go downstairs and find them all in the living room. I hug Draco and kiss him before pulling away quickly as Bellatrix comes in. She looks at us and sits down.

Becca comes in and says "ready to go."

"Yeah, I have to get a few things in London first, for the family. I will meet you guys at the entrance, I remember the name of the pub."

Draco doesn't seem to happy about it but after kissing him, he was alright. He got a house elf to take me into London. I walk down the street and into a shop. I walk up to the front desk and say "hi, I orders some handkerchiefs that were stitched with five names."

She says "I will check for you." She goes off and comes back a few minutes later with a bag. I check them and pay for them then leave. I go to a shop and pick up a black dress I bought for Laura. I then get the twins presents, as well as a football for Blaise and a jumper I ordered for Becca. I get some earrings for Draco's mother and a black necklace for Bellatrix. Although I barely know them, I should get them something.

I was given loads of money over the years from a huge family that are my fosters relatives. They are all wizards and never knew what to get me so they always gave me money, I saved it all up. And I have a wizard bank that my actual parents set up for me. I don't know how much is in it but I need to go there anyway.

I head to the pub where you get to Diagon Alley. I bump into someone and then realise it's Hagrid.

He says "ello Amy, where you going?"

"Diagon Alley, do you know how to get there?"

He nods and takes me to the back. He uses his umbrella to hit some stones on a wall and they part to a huge shopping place. "Wow, that's awesome." He laughs and says goodbye. I walk down until someone grabs me from behind and kisses my cheek. I smile and turn, it's Draco. He laughs.

The other two come over and I say "right, Becca you need to come with me." She nods and we all split. We go to a shop and I get Blaise some chocolates. I also get Becca and Draco chocolates without her seeing. I get Draco's presents and hid everything in an enchanted bag, Hermine gave me the idea. I step out of the shop and whack into someone. It turns out to be Harry. "Sorry."

He says "it's fine, you alright?"

"Yeah, getting presents and stuff."

Fred asks "where's ours?"

"Still in a shop somewhere waiting for someone to buy it for you." They both laugh. "What you guys doing?"

Hermine says "shopping same as you." She looks at my bags from London and asks "where are those shops?"

"In London. Had to pick up a few things I ordered." She nods. "Better get going, have go to the bank." We all say goodbyes and we go to find the boys. They are both outside a quidditch shop, what a surprise. I say "I need to go to the bank." They both nod and we all head to Gringotts. I show my key and we get shown to a volt. I laugh, "volt 777. My lucky number?"

Becca asks "whys that?"

"Born on the 7th of July which is month number 7." They all laugh. The goblin opens the volt and my mouth drops open. "Are you sure this my volt?"

The goblin says "you are Miss Amy Beasley."

"Yeah."

"So it's your volt." The volt tips full of gold and other stuff. I step inside and Becca says "your parents are rich."

"Yeah. Now if I could just find out who they are." They will leave me all this but won't show themselves to me. What is that about? Don't they want to see me. I look around and feel a few tears drop. I take a deep breath and wipe my face. I load up on coins and then step back out. The goblin locks the volt and I take my key. It has a charm that whenever I need it, it will appear, like my phone.

We walk out and I say "I think I'm going to just go back to the house." I use magic to call the house elf.

Draco pulls me to one side and asks "you alright?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused. They leave me all that but won't see me or let me know who they are or that they are alive." Tears fall down my face and he hugs me. Ginger, the house elf that has been basically given to me, appears.

Draco says "you sure you will be alright?"

"Yeah, I just need to be alone for a bit." I kiss him. "I love you." He says it back and I take Gingers hand and we disappear. We reappear back at the house. I say thanks to the elf and go to my room. I sit on my bed and start wrapping presents with my large Sony headphones and listen to my music. I spend hours wrapping up all the presents.

I call for Ginger and she appears. "Right, can you do me a favour and take some presents to a house." I say the address.

She says "anything for Miss." I smile, I put the presents in labeled bags and pass them over. She disappears. I hide everyone else presents, that I wrapped manually under the bed with a spell to make them invisible. Draco and the others arrive back and we all have lunch. Draco asks again if I am alright.

I say "yeah, this whole thing with finding my parents is harder than I thought." He snogs me and I feel better.

For the next week and a bit, everything is great. His mother and aunt leave on the Tuesday and said they would be back on Christmas Day. It's Christmas Eve and I am in Draco's room. The other two went to bed already. We sit on his bed under his covers, in pjs whisky talking. I pull him on top of me and we start to kiss. He pulls of his shirt and I say "let's do it."

He chokes and says "tonight?"

"Yeah, only if you want to." He chokes again.

"Hell yes I want to."

It all starts with a kiss and afterwards we both fall asleep.

Hey, first thing I want to say is that I don't want to encourage people too young to do it. Sorry if that's the impression you get. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Hope your enjoying it and keep reading. I know it's short one, sorry again. Amy xxx