Chapter 32

I wake up and all I can think is that today I have to decide what to do. I get up, well try to but someone pulls me back and says "Not getting away that fast."

I let him pull me back making me laying on top of him with my back on his chest. "What are you going to do?"

He starts to kiss my neck and I melt. I flip over and straddle him. I lean down and whisper, "if you want me then go for it." I kiss his neck softly and nibble at it. I can feel him enlarging. I say "already aroused, I must be good."

He says "the best."

I move my body against his and push against him. He sits up and raises his knees so I slid down onto him. He already isn't wearing shirt but he pulls off my clothes and we have some fun.

Once were done, showered and changed we head down to breakfast. I wear jeans, a random top and a black large hoodie. I stop outside and say "I don't want to go in there."

He takes my hand. "Come on, you'll be fine."

I shake my head. "It's not that simple." He knows that I am talking about my dad and uncle.

He hugs me and says "no one can hurt you, I promise and I will help you get through this."

"Thanks." I take a deep breath and we walk into the hall. The chatter stops and everyone looks towards me. Some of the teachers rise, including Dumbledore. I say "changed my mind."

I turn around to leave but Draco pulls me back and says "no, your doing this." I look at people and find Neville who smiles at me. I smile, sort of, back.

"No. I'm not." I pull myself away and run away. I hear him shout after me. I went down to the kitchens and Dobby says "Amy."

"Hi Dobby. can I eat here?"

A random elf says "your asking our permission, miss."

"Call me Amy and of course I am."  A load of them nod and I smile. I sit down and Dobby passes me a plate and goblet. I eat and talk to some of the house elves. They are so sweet.

I just finished eating when a flash appears in the room. I jump up and he says "relax."

"Snape, how did you find me?"

"Longbottom talk me where you would be."

"Right. What do you want?"

He sits down opposite me and Dobby moves away. Snape performs a  spell which I know makes our conversation private. "The Dark Lord has changed his mind and has agreed to meet with you at the Manor when you return."

"How am I going to tell him and my dad?" He stays silent. "Please help me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, be honest. Do you think they will be mad?"

He instantly says "Your father will be happy but I can not be sure of how the dark lord will react."

"I know he cant hurt me but what about others. What am I suppose to do about them?"

"I do not know but as long as Draco completes his task then it will be fine." I look at him and he nods.

"Alright. I have to tell them but not in front of everyone. Can you send the dark lord a message?"

He nods and I continue, "tell him that I wish to speak to him, the second I get to the manor. if possible."

"I will pass on the message. You need to calm down before you get angry and shout it out."

"I will do. I also need to find Draco."