Chapter 48

"Everything that I have done over the year regarding the mission that killed Dumbledore and everything I did in general. Well most of it was under Dumbledores orders."

Harry says, "what?"

"Dumbledore knew about the mission before I or Draco did. Draco and Charlie are both double agents now as well. I know you don't trust Draco but he didn't have a choice in any of this and more importantly he is now helping us."

Ron asks. "By doing what?"

"Un.... You know who is staying at Malfoy manor and he will be able to help us get information and stuff."

They all nod. Tonks says, "continue."

"Okay Dumbledore spoke to me and he knew this was coming so he had me training through the year. No one knew about it and it was intense to say the least. He did it for me as well as for me to teach it to you."

Hermione says, "right. Is there a lot."

"It might take the summer, well most of it." I look at Charlie then Draco. "I think you need to know the whole truth."

Charlie and Draco both say, "no."

Charlie says, "think about this Amy. If you tell them, they will never believe a word you say again."

"But it's not my fault that it is how it is. I never asked for this."

Draco says, "we know but they won't trust you and everything we have done to get you here and help stop this war will be a waste of time. They won't listen."

I look at the others. "I can't keep this a secret anymore, I am done lying and people should know. I'm tired of living in fear that they will fine out and kill me."

George says, "none of us will ever kill you."

Tonks say, "Amy. Tell us."

"Promise me, that you will let me finish and remember I obviously don't have a choice."

They all say that they do. The other two shake their heads. "Okay, Snape isn't my uncle. He acts like my uncle and I would love it if he was but he isn't." Come on Amy, you can do this. "I do have an uncle on my mothers side who died. My dad was suppose to use her to get close to him but my dad fell in love and they had me." Some of the order know that my dad had to use my mum to get close to my uncle.

Some move slightly away from me. How do I say this? Charlie says, "say it, plain and simple."

I nod. "My uncle is the dark lord." Tears fall. The trio move away from me and so does the others. "Please just trust me. I didn't know for ages. When I found out....."

Hermione says, "that's why you disappeared." I nod.

"I met my dad and Dumbledore explained things. A plan was made for me to meet them both and work against them. Later I found out my dad was on the good side. I've been helping Dumbledore since the start."

Harry says, "why didn't you tell us?"

"Dumbledore said not to and I needed you to believe I was on the dark side. My uncle still thinks I am and that you believe my story about being cursed. The emotions you saw when we was in the great hall was because I could finally let them go."

Molly asks, "what's your plan?"

"Train up and figure out a way to destroy him." I look towards the trio who look at me. "If you want me to leave them just say so."

Molly gets up. " of course not. We don't judge on people's families and you are working for Dumbledore."

She hugs me. "Thank you. I'm sorry about the last time and the way I acted. Of course I trust all of you but I didn't know about these two and wasn't allowed to tell you."