Chapter 13

We get back and go straight to the Gryffindor common room. I still feel awkward being inside there but I try not to show it. I sit in-between George and Fred. We all start talking about tonight. I am actually excited, it is suppose to be really fun according to other years.

Fred makes a joke about my dancing, which makes no sense as he hasn't seen me dance, I push him causing his lollipop to fall to the floor. He turns to me and moves forwards me tiggles me. I back up and end up on Georges lap. "help me, please."

He pulls the rest of me onto him and smiles. Fred says "come on George, remember she did prank you this morning."

"I hugged him in return."

George says "I thought that was because I caught you."

"none of your caught me but you were the first one up. I would hug the rest of you that I pranked but it was pretty funny this morning." We all laugh.

George looks at me and I realise, I am still on his lap. Ginny takes my seat. "Thanks, now where am I suppose to sit."

Harry says "the floor."

"alright then."

Fred says "you could stay where you are."

George shrugs. Looks like I am staying here then. When it gets to five we go down for dinner, I sit with the Gryffindor's but Becca goes and sits with Blaise. Can't blame her as she hasn't seen him for most of the day. I smile at Draco who smirks back. I shake me head at him. Dumbledore comes over to the table and says "Amy. Until we have the correct ingredients for the potion, you may stay in the guest room that you were in previously."

"Thank you." He nods and walks up to the staff table. "At least I get space."

Ron asks "why are you moving into the guest rooms?"

Hermione says "Ron, don't pry."

He looks at her in confusion. I say "its alright. My nightmares are getting worse and waking everyone up but the potion to help me isn't ready yet and some of the ingredients are rare."

Harry asks "why do you have the nightmares?"

"I think it came the powers but those I can control as they are connected to my emotions, when I am asleep I cant do anything. " I can feel the tears in my eyes. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore. Plus I need to....... move my stuff..... into the guest room." I stand up and walk out.

A few tears fall as I get to common room. I say the password and walk straight through. I use magic to pack all of my things and pick up a few things. I take them down the stairs, using magic to make my suitcase smaller. I roll it behind me. Marcus Flint says "where are you going?"

"guest rooms." I smile and walk out. I leave my stuff in the living room area of the guest area and then head back to the great hall with music blearing through my headphones. I sing quietly to the song. When I walk in an owl flies down and I put my headphones around my neck. "hello Snow." I take the bag his holding. I move over to the Gryffindor table. I sit between the twins.

I open the package and see drawings as well as pictures. One is of all five of us, another of just us three and a photo of last summer when we had a water fight. I smile and show the others. Lee says "water fight."

Fred says "that's the part you focus on. not the fact that Amy is soaking wet in a see through top." He said it loud enough for everyone to hear. I punch his arm and try to get the picture. He jumps up. "pay back time."

"No don't." I try to get up but Fred looks to George who wraps his arms around me. Fred stands looking at the photograph about to say a spell. Think, how can you get out of this. Idea! I turn around and whisper in George's ear, "I will kiss you if you let go off me." He considers it and nods. He releases me and I run towards Fred who made a screen appear with the picture on it. Luckily the teachers had already left so it wasn't too bad. I took the original picture off Fred.