Chapter 37

The next day, Charlie and his brothers came round. It was hell, apart from the obvious of having vampires in my house, they all just stare at you or smirk. At least I have Charlie to make sure they don't do anything. Anna stays in her room with Ace protecting her.

I envy her right now. I sit on a sofa with Charlie next to me. One of his younger brothers the other side of me. Charlie puts his arm around me and I lean on him. There are six older brothers and three younger. His older brothers are a real nightmare as they stare, wink and check me out and its creepy. That's why I move closer to Charlie, not that he minds.

I have tried not to be alone with him as I really haven't figured out how to not be affected by his powers. I really don't want what happened before to happen again because that was creepy. I have to admit he is a good kisser but it still doesn't change the fact that he almost killed me.

His younger brother, who is sitting next to me, says "what do you want to do?"

"We could watch a film." I say and they all look at me. "What? I love films."

Charlie says, "sure what one?"

I laugh, "how about twilight?"

They all start screaming no and saying how bad how it and how it does nothing for vampires. I burst out laughing and Charlie starts tiggling me. I laugh and say, "please stop....... please." He does, to my surprise, he stops.

His other younger brother says, "so what do you want to watch?"

"Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief." They all look at me confused. "you will love it."

I set it up on the huge TV

I sit back next to Charlie and his brother, Danny who is an alright boy and not like his other brothers. The film starts and most of the boys sit on the floor. I hook my feet underneath me so the boys can lean against the sofa. Charlie puts his arm around me again and I lean against him. With all of these vampires in the room, Charlie is my safest option.

The guy sitting on the floor in front of me makes a comment so I whack the back of his head. He turns to me and I say, "what are you going to do?"

He goes to get up and I lay. He says, "I am a vampire. I cant be hurt."

"I have powers and a wizard. I am invincible." Charlie laughs.

The guy sits down. Charlie says, "nicely done Amy. Tom never has anyone beat him before."

"Well at least it was by me, who cant be hurt."

Charlie says, " well he wouldn't hurt you because I am here."

"Aww aren't you just the sweetest." He wraps both arms around me and I lean on his chest. Damn him for using his powers again.

As we watch the film, I say what the characters say before they do or as they do. The others just laugh.

I get Twin to bring us some food and drink. All of them eat both normal food and well, blood. (mentally shivering)

Halfway through, Anna comes down and stands by the door, "Amy."

Everyone looks at her and she bolts. I jump up and say, "way to go idiots." Shaking my head I teleport to her. I pick her up, "you okay?"

She nods and I carry her to her room. I put her in bed and tell Ace to protect her. He barks and I walk out. Someone hugs me from behind and asks, "she alright?"

"yeah. think your brothers just scarred her."

I spin around as he says, "sorry about them."

Tom shouts, "your missing the film."