Chapter 36

The next day and the next three days afterwards I help Anna to control her powers. we realise she has a protective barrier and thd potion seems to still be working.

I have just finished getting ready. The Malfoys are having a party. I dont know what for because they wont tell me. Even Draco doesnt know.

I put on a to the knee dress thats red. It is a vest top at he top and slim fitting. I put on my red pumps. I would of worn something more revealing but with all the death eaters being around and they are full on creeps.

My hair is straightened and parted to the left. I have a natural look of make up on. Anna sits on my bed waiting for me. She is dressed in a cute little green dress that frilly. Its too cute.

I say "how do I look?"

"Perfect."

"Thank you. Lets walk down." She takes my hand and we walk downstairs. I pass loads of people who smile at me. I dont know most of them. I see Draco standing with the rest of my friends. Anna grips onto my hand. I bend down and pick her up.

"Remember not one can touch us and if anyone does then teleport to me."

"Okay." I walk over to my friends and Anna gets down.

She still stay close to me. I kiss Draco and he says "you look beautiful."

"Thanks." He puts his arm around my waist. It feels good to have him touch me. Anna stands in front of us. She still looks scared. I bend down and pick her up.

She smiles and I kiss her head. The band is James' group. He comes over and hugs me. "up for a song."

"Sure." Anna gets down and I walk onto the stage. I tell James the song 'Little Me' By Little MIx.

He nods and the song starts.

She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl

Voice so quiet you don't hear a word,

Always talking but she can't be heard,

You can see there if you catch her eye,

I know she's brave but it's trapped inside,

Scared to talk but she don't know why,

Wish I knew back then

What I know now.

Wish I could somehow

Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,

Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,

Everything she doesn't see,

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,

And know that right here, right now,

You can be beautiful, wonderful,

Anything you wanna be,

Little me

Yeah, you got a lot of time to act your age,

You can't write a book from a single page,

Hands on the clock only turn one way,

(Yeah)

Run too fast and you'll risk it all,

Can't be afraid to take a fall,

Felt so big but she looks so small,