Chapter 20

Fred and George move me along. Ace changes at my request before we get there. We walk into the stadium and I say "I cant believe we are going to see Westham." I hug George who smiles and laughs. "were are our seats."

Tonks says "in the box."

"Seriously."

She laughs at me, "yes. The manager is a close friend of Dumbledore's."

"awesome." I smile. We make our way to the box and sit down. The guards stand by the door. I look out and see the pitch. "I have only been to one game before and Kian told me the ball wouldn't come up to the height we was at and it hit the bar above us, midway through the game. I told them that I was right." (This is actually one of my memories from going to see Westham)

Someone behind us says "did we win?"

I turn around to see a few other players, Mark Noble, Kevin Nolan and my favourite player, James Tomkins. I say "I think we lost."

They introduce themselves and James says "you must be Amy." He passes me a bag. "from the team."

I open it and it has a signed t-shirt and a normal shirt with my name and 07 on the back. Also signed pictures. "thank you." I put the non-signed shirt over to top of my vest top.

I look confused at them. James says "your wondering if we are wizards and your correct."

I nod. "that's good."

They speak to us for a while. Nolan says "we need to go get ready to play, enjoy the match."

"good luck." They all nod and leave. I am practically jumping in my seat. George says "calm down."

"I cant."

Tonks says "you might want to." I nod and slow my breathing.  I smile. George says "you liking it."

"Loving it, thank you, all of you." George puts his arm around me. Tonks gets out Fanta and sweets. I laugh.

The game starts about twenty minutes later and we are doing well. the score is 0-0. The ref blows his whistle for half time. Ace stands guard next to me and I stroke him. Everyone seems to understand the rules now and are interested in the game, except for Ginny and Hermione who are talking. Most of them get up to use the loo and get drinks, leaving me and George alone.

I say "how do you like football?"

"It looks fun."

"I have a football in my trunk at home we can practice with."

He looks at me with raised eyebrows. "home?"

"yeah, well its the only home I have." My face drops.

He says "sorry. I didn't mean......" I turn and smile at him. "you little....." I cut him off by kissing him. He kisses me back and we part

I say "one of the only kisses that someone hasn't interrupted."

"your right." He pulls me close again and we kiss with tongues, battling. We pull apart and laugh.

The rest of them come back, talking and sit back down. I say "what's going on?"

Harry says "we ran into Malfoy."

"What happened?"

"He asked what we was doing here and we said none of his business. he asked if you were here and so did Becca and Blaise. Apparently Blaise is hooked on Westham now." Harry says.

"Good luck to Blaise, once hooked, your stuck for life." We all laugh.

Tonks says "second half is about to start."