Chapter 26

I teleported to the Astronomy tower and burst into tears. I look up and see Snape standing there. "What do you want?"

"I believe I was here first."

"Sorry sir."

He nods and I fly off. I fly straight down and when I get close to the bottom. I teleport back to my room. I land on my bed and curl up and cry. The door opens but I don't look to see who it is. "Amy, you alright?" It's Draco.

I sit up with tears flowing down my face. He walks over and wraps his arms around me. I cry into his chest. He says "what happened?"

I sit back and sit facing him, cross legged. "I think my relationship with George is over."

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't trust me and lied to me for months. I don't think I can trust him."

He pulls me into a hug and says " then he doesn't deserve you."

"Thank you."

"Dinner will have started by now. You coming."

"I still love food." He laughs and I change into uniform with him turning around. "Now your a gentlemen." He laughs and I teleport us to the doors. Becca and Blaise are already in there. I sit down and Becca hugs me. Flint sits one side of me and Becca the other. We start talking.

I look over and see the Gryffindor group looking at me. "Why did I sit this side of the table?"

Becca says "sit the other side," I teleport in-between the boys. The both wrap me in a hug and I laugh. "Guy sand which."

"Yeah, not that I mind."

They both look at me and we all laugh. Ace barks and jumps up, growling. I look up to see George. "Ace, down." He comes over to me and I stroke him. I don't even look at George who tries to speak to me. "I don't want to talk to you."

He steps towards me and the three boys stand up. Flint climbs over. Fred and the other guys come over. George says something but I don't listen. Draco says "she said she doesn't want to talk to you."

Fred says "we aren't talking to you."

Blaise says "Amy doesn't want you here and neither do we." Tears fall down my face.

They start arguing, I say "please just stop." They all look at me. "Draco, please." He nods and the boys sit back down.

Harry says "Amy, just talk to us,"

I stand up, "you want me to talk, fine then. I thought we was all friends but you all lie to me. I asked all of you what was going on and you told me nothing. I believed you and trusted you. Then you all distanced yourself from me and made me feel like I had done something wrong."

George says "you were working with Umbridge."

Now I lose it, I shout "because Dumbledore asked me to." They all go silent, everyone does.

He says "what!"

"Dumbledore asked to keep an eye on Umbridge as he worried that some of her methods were out of line."

Draco says "that's why we went to the ministry."

"Yeah. Who do you think go Dumbledore out of here?"

Harry says "you teleported him out."

"Yeah I went to his office and he told me to hide and I did. He used magic to distract them and teleported him out."

Ron says "why didn't you tell us?" Tears stream down my face.

"Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone, would you go against him?" They all stay silent. "The worst part is that you didn't even think I was doing the right thing."