Chapter 42

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. SORRY BUT I WANTED TO TRY OUT A DIFFERENT TYPE OF WRITING. LET ME KNOW IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO WRITE LIKE THIS. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I PUT PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL REMOVE IT. IM WORRIED ITS TOO WEIRD. LET ME KNOW. Amy xxxx

I open my eyes to Malfoy and inch away from me. I push him off me and groan. He says, "why did you do that?"

"do what?"

"move me."

"So I would hit the ground first. Damn me for being such a hero."

Dad comes rushing over to me and the boys appear. Malfoy is looking at me in shock. Charlie holds out his hand and starts to move me up, "stop. put me back down again."

He does. Dad says, "don't want to make things worse, stay where you are?"

I watch Narcissa and Lucius help Draco up and ask if his alright, he tells them his fine and what I did. Narcissa bends down and lifts my head slightly. "She doesn't have any blood on her head. How is your back?"

"I don't know. I haven't moved yet."

Narcissa says, "were going to move you onto the sofa, you wont be able to move when the spell is being used."

"alright."

she lays a spell and I lift up. this feels weird. your breathing but you cant move to breath. She lays me gently on the sofa. as soon as she release me, I take a deep breath, even though I don't need it. She says, "were going to try and move you up so I can check your back."

"okay." She holds my hands and slowly moves me up. "I don't feel anything."

"that's good, it means it numbed. I will just check."

"yeah." She raises my top at the back and says a spell.

"no damage was made and if some was then your bodies healed it."

"thank you."

"Do you want to try and stand up?"

I nod. She and Dad help me stand up. My head spins for a minute before going back to normal. I take a few steps and its fine. "I'm alright."

Lucius asks, "why didn't you teleport?"

"I can't due to my wrist." They look at my cast. Malfoy looks from me to his parents.

Narcissa asks, "how did it happen?" She looks at Malfoy then back at me. Maybe she knows.

"Potions accident. My own fault really, I got distracted and put the wrong ingredient. it then spit up something and my wrist snapped in three places."

Malfoy looks at me confused and Percy notices. He quickly explains to him in a whisper and he nods. then looks at me. I look away and smile at Charlie. "I'm going to get a drink, try not to kill each other."

I didn't need to say that because they both followed me. I get an ice pack and put it on the back of my head whilst Charlie got me a drink. I take it and thank him. Malfoy asks "you okay?"

"fine, just answer me this, why is it every time your around me, I get hurt? I'm just curious so I can blame something."

He says, "I don't mean to hurt you."

"Whatever." I smile at Charlie.

I throw the icepack onto the table and walk back out, with them both following me. Narcissa hugs me and I thank her again, I shake hands with Lucius and ignore the other one.

Narcissa says, "have fun at your party, Draco will let me know how it goes."

Oh shit. Malfoy says, "I'm not invited."