Chapter 31

I couldn't take it anymore and bolted. I ran and ran, past people with tears streaming down my face. I kept going, some people shouted for me to stop. I think it was the order but I didn't care. I kept running. I ran through the porthole to my dorm, everyone was in there. They all jumped up at the sight of me. I run upstairs and grab my weapons suitcases and changed it into a pocket.

I run back downstairs with more tears spilling and breathing heavy. Draco stood in my way and asks "Amy, what's wrong?"

I shake my head and push him aside. The others all follow me as I rush out of there. I run down corridor after corridor with the following. I knew I was fast but couldn't run as fast as I wanted. It was all running through my mind and I pushed it aside as I need to find a place away from others.

I lose them for a second and step into the room of requirement. Making the room into a dark room with a wooden floor and no heat. I sit in a corner and cry. The dark lord was my uncle and my dad was his follower. How is this possible?

How can I be related to him?

How was I going to tell him? I could keep it a secret. Shaking my head and crying even more.

I wish I hadn't joined forces with him. Hopefully he doesn't know. Can I keep it a secret from everyone?

I know the answer, I cant and wont. I will stay here and not leave. I get out my weapons suitcases and try to distract myself but I end up sliding it across the room. The room adds a fire but I put it out and make it even darker. My wand lights up but I throw it over to my case. I bring my knee's up to my chest and put my arms on them. I lean on them and cry into them.

I stay there all night and make a spell so anyone coming in here wouldn't see me or my stuff. It worked when a group came in looking for me. I held in my sobs and they left. I burst out again.

I didn't sleep at all last night and just sit there, I cant cry anymore, my body wont let me. I don't eat or drink anything, just sit there. Thinking, what am I going to do? I cant face anyone, not even Draco.

Oh shit. How is Draco going to see this? He will leave me for sure. He hates the Dark Lord, my uncle. Why didn't someone just leave me to die when I was younger, then I wouldn't be in this situation.

None of my abilities were working because I was so emotional. I stay where I am for the whole day. I don't even care about lessons. I have too much to think about. This is the reason I didn't want to find out.

I gain the ability to cry again and do. My wand keeps lighting up with new messages. I ignore it and try to focus on my next steps.

Option 1 is to die but my powers wont let me.

Option 2 is to stay here and wither away.

Option 3 go out but push everyone away again.

Option 4 is to act like nothing happened.

1 is not possible, two is a good idea. Three is my main idea and four I don't think I can do. "What am I going to do?" My voice came out croakier than I though it would. I need to focus on priorities.

1- food and drink

2- sleep, if possible.

3- decide what to do next.

4- actually do it.

I was looking forwards to the first the two but not the other two. I stand up and legs go dead. I wake them up and pick up my wand, ignoring messages. I say a spell and a map of Hogwarts appears with all of the passages.

I got up and started walking towards a wall, I made a door appear and opened it. I walk down a set of stairs, following the map. I get to the kitchen's and all the house elves stop and look at me. I say "sorry, I just....."