Chapter 28

We arrive at Tonk's flat and I only throw up once. I ask "are we staying here?"

"No, were spending the night at my parents house. were just getting some of my things. Your stuff is already there."

She grabs some bags and puts the all together. Then says a spell and all the bags combine into one backpack. She picks it up and passes me a plastic bag. "ready?"

"never but lets go." She takes my hand and apparates us.

We arrive in the living room of the house. A man and women are waiting for us. Tonks hugs them and introduces me. Tonks dad says "hi, we have been told a lot about you."

"nothing bad, I hope." He laughs.

Tonks mum says "you hungry, dear."

"No, thank you." I say.

Tonks says "you weren't sick this time."

"that's why I don't want to eat." Tonks mum tells me to sit down and I do but uncomfortably.

Three guys appear and one says "Tonks." They all run towards her but I teleport in front with my fists ready. Tonks says "its, alright. They are my brother. Mike, John and Danny." I lower my fists and move out of the way.

Mike says "whose this?"

Tonks says "Amy. She is coming to Spain with us."

I look at her, "they are coming with us."

She says "yeah, they are all members of the order. They are coming for protection."

"I don't mean this to be rude and I am sure it would be fun for us all to go but I can protect you and anyone else." Why didn't she tell me?

Tonks says "Amy, calm down. The order knows that you can but they thought it would be a good idea."

"Alright, I wasn't complaining about them joining us but why did you tell me?"

Tonks says "sorry I just thought you wouldn't mind."

"I don't. sorry this must seem really rude." I look at Tonks and then sit down.

The boys sit down and talk. Danny says "so your the guy with the powers."

"One and only." I smile.

John says "what can you do?"

I look at the glass of water and put my hand out. The water rises and hovers over my hand in a turning ball. I put it back then teleport behind them. "hi." Then teleport back to my seat. "I can also fly and create earthquakes."

Mike says "its impressive."

"yeah but can be a nightmare, literally." I sigh. I hold out a potion. "but this stops the nightmares."

The all tell me about themselves. Mike is 23 and one of the leaders of the order. He is tall with brown hair and is built. John is 23 as well and a twin of Mike and is the same hieght as well as build. Danny is 19 and the youngest. He is taller than me but shorter that the other two. Tonks is 22 and so is a middle child. We sit and talk for ages.

Tonks joins us and sits next to me. I ask "what time do we leave tomorrow?"

She says " after breakfast, no rush."

"Alright then." I wish I hadn't agreed to do this now. Although, I do love Spain from when I went with family.

Mike says "been to Spain before."

"yeah, loads of times. My old family had a house out there with relatives. It was fun." I don't really want to talk about my family.

Tonks mum says "Amy, your room is ready."