Chapter 27

We walk forwards and she says "your the one he was with."

"Calm down, Harriet. Lets go talk about this."

"No lets not. Boys get her."

6 guys get up and head towards me. "Draco, move back now." he doesn't so I push him backwards as one jumps towards me. I flip him and use a cup to knock him out. Another one runs towards me. I throw the cup and jump onto the seat and kick him in the face. He goes down. The other one I knocked out wakes up and says "what is going on?"

Draco says "knocking them out helps."

"good to know." The other four come at once. I fight them off, using jumps, flips, punches and kicks. Fred and George try to help but I use my powers to push them backwards. Draco chucks me a cup and I use it to knock them all out. I say "I need to add one of these to my weapons list." I walk over to Harriet who punches me in the face and bends my hand backwards.

My head kills and my hand burns. Draco knocks her out and I say "that hurt."

Teachers come in and say "what happened here?"

I explain how I was informed that she was under a spell and she enchanted them to attack me. They believe me as Snape says "I have seen a change in Miss Pots behaviour." He looks at me and I smile.

The guys start waking up and don't know what happened. Two teachers take her to the hospital wing with me following. "Thanks for the help."

Draco laughs. "no problem."

I stagger slightly and he picks me up. "This is becoming a habit."

"yeah, one to break." I say.

"hope so."

He puts me on the bed next to an unconscious Harriet. Promfery says "back again."

"yeah."

"Don't worry, it has been explained. Lay back and I will see to you once I finish with Miss Pots. I lay down.

I say "I have been in this bed so many times, I know exactly where all off the holes are in the ceiling." Draco laughs and I smile at him.

He sits on the bed next to me and says "how you feeling?"

"Like shit."

"Want me to make you feel better?"

"anything but tiggling."

"Anything?" He smirks.

"Dirty boy." He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back until someone clears their throat and we pull apart. We both look to see a bunch of teachers. I say "brilliant. Do I have detention?" Draco moves off my bed and stands there trying not to blush, as I can tell.

Dumbledore says "why would you have detention? I am fully aware of what happened and why?" I look to Snape who nods.

"Alright then."

Promfery comes out from the curtain around the girls bed. "she was enchanted by a powerful spell, someone with skilled magic." She looks towards me and says "we will have to re-wrap your wounds and you will have to stay the night."

Oh brilliant. "of course."

She does my head first and all the teachers just watch. When she starts on my hand and applies the cream I scream out again. She wraps it up and I stop screaming. "God that hurts."

Even some of the teachers looked away. I lay down and Draco looks at me. I smile. The teachers leave after a while except for Snape who says "Well done."