Chapter 38

I'm going back to Hogwarts today. Uncle told me to still continue with both my missions, helping Draco and being with Charlie. It's hard when they both hate each other and I am angry at Draco. Charlie has been nice to me and his really sweet but acts cocky around his brothers.

Talking of his brothers. Danny and his other two younger brother, Laurence and Luke, will be in the year below us with Ginny and a few others I know. In our year is Percy, who is Charlie's twin and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Aside from Danny, Percy is the only brother I like. In the year above us is Tom, Joe, Matthew and Steve, His two oldest brothers, who are twins and remind me of Fred and George slightly, are Nathan and John. They have finished their education but have been accepted to help out at Hogwarts so they will be around as well.

What makes it better is they are all in my house? Oh yay. Someone wish me luck.

We all have our trunks changed into backpacks. I already said my goodbyes to everyone and Anna went to the Malfoy's last night. Dad is on some mission so its just us. The guys are going to run and I will teleport.

We do and arrive roughly the same time. We put our trunks in place and head onto the train. We attract a lot of attention. Someone shouts "Fallen"

I smile and run towards him, "Flint." He catches me and spins me around. I say hello to everyone and introduce everyone once Charlie and the boys come over. Charlie says, "Charlie Thorn, Amy's fiancée."

They all look at me confused and I look at him. Damn me for forgetting to say to not say about us being engaged. I say, "just don't ask."

They all nod and start talking all at once but stop all at once and look behind me. I turn to see Draco. He says whilst walking towards us, "well, if it isn't the bitch."

"I'm not the one who attacked me. See you the rest of you later. Come on lets go." Charlie puts his arm around me as we get onto the train. We go into the Slytherin large compartment and sit down. We end up taking up a few tables. On my table is me, Charlie, Percy and Danny. Best table there is.

My friends sit behind us. Rose and Becca sits closer to me and we talk. We have a sort of catch up session. I notice Draco staring at me so I smile.

Hours later, we arrive and head to our rooms. The others all head off to the common room, whereas I show Charlie my room. He says, "it's nice."

"I like it, problem is Draco lives here as well."

"what?"

"His the other prefect."

"yeah but your not safe around him."

I put my arms around his neck. "I'm fine. He cant touch me and if he does then I will let you know."

"You had better."

I smile, "is that a threat?"

He moves us closer, "what are you going to do about it?"

Were just about to kiss as the door flies open and Malfoy (yeah I call him that now) comes in. He takes one look at us and moves over to his side of the room. I say, "we both need to change then we go for dinner."

"Alright, I will be back in bit." He leans in and kisses me. It's only quick but I still like it. He winks at me before leaving. I use magic to unpack and get out my uniform. I look to see him watching me. "What?"

He looks like he is going to say something but doesn't. I start to undress, not caring that his in the room. I throw my clothes into the basket. I look to see him smiling at me devilishly. "don't look at me like that."