Chapter 9

We both wake up. He says "morning."

"Morning. Looking forward to losing to me."

He sighs, "you can't beat me." I smile at him.

"You know I can." He smiles back at me. "First let's eat."

He rolls his eyes and says "you and food."

I say "happily married." I push him off the bed and the falls with a thump. Fred and George come in and laugh. They look at me and I shrug. Jamie gets up and just stands there. I smile and say "come on, I'm hungry." I pull him down the stairs and he just laughs. We have a fantastic fry up and then all start getting ready for our competition. I put on my running trousers and top. As well as my 07 jumper.

I meet everyone outside. Jamie is wearing jeans and a west ham jumper. I stretch and say "ready for this."

He says "still time to back out."

"I'm your dreams."

He just laughs. Fred says "it's s sprint to the end and back." He points to a red flame. We both get ready and George counts down. We both take off and are even until we get to the turn when I overtake. He catches up and wins by a centimetre. They girls both moan. I say "have to give them some hope right."

Jamie's says "shall I take that kiss now, save you the trouble."

I shake my head at him. Fred leads us to the next event. There's a table where tonks, mrs Weasley and a women I haven't met yet. Fred introduces her as Paula Darren. George says quietly to us that they don't know about the bet. I nod.

Jamie goes first and does some fire and flips things, it's quiet good. Then it's my turn. I stand in front of them back further back. I run forwards and do some cartwheels and then a flip. I hand on one knee and raise myself into a a handstand, I bend my arms and push off the group. I spin in the air and when I come back down I do backflips and backwards hand things. I run forwards, jump, spin in the air and finish with a flip. I get a round of applause.

It's decided I am the winner. I stand next to Jamie and say "can you hear that? I think it's the black lake calling you." I walk over to the girls. And we all laugh.

Over the hill Draco's POV

I have to sort this out with her. I had to see her. Blaise appears next to me, thanks to Ginger. He asks "why do you do this to yourself mate?"

"I can't stop thinking about her. I had to see her."

Amy's POV

Mrs and Mr Weasley say the spells and the boards appear. Let's do this. Fred and George count down and we start. My first one is a puzzle and I complete it in a few minutes. The next task is a cross word, then a load of other tasks. Time finishes and we both wait for our result. His comes up first as 45 tasks. Were still waiting for mine. My comes up with the number 46. I jump three feet in the air. The girls hug me and send me flying backwards. They both let's go and the boards disappear. I walk around the table.

I say "you deserve this." I walk up to him and put my lips to his, he kisses me back instantly. The world feels like it's spinning. We add tongues, my eyes are shut so I can't see anyone's reactions. I can feel his hands on my waist and mine are playing with hair. I see something in the distance and pull away. He goes to speak but I say "what is that?"

Someone appears next to me, it's Ginger. "Ginger, what are you doing here?" It hits me. " why is Draco here?"

"To see you miss. He is extremely sorry."

"Ginger, don't tell me. Send a message for me."

She nods.

Draco's POV