Chapter 14

Someone waves a hand in front of me. Ron asks "you alright?"

I snap out it, "yeah, sorry lost in thought."

George asks "what you thinking about?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." It does but I wont admit it to anyone, certainly not him.

Fred laughs, "come on tell us."

"It doesn't matter, I just told you that." I say, possibly with too much aggression.

I sigh as Becca says "calm down Amy. you don't have to tell us."

I nod and then say "Lets just dance." I grab Becca's hand and drag her onto the dance floor.

"What was your thinking about?"

"I don't know who I like anymore and its confusion me."

She sighs, "I don't know, you have to choose someone whose best for you."

"I know but who is that?"

"Only you will know."

"Great." We both laugh and dance. We get joined by everyone else. George dances next to me, badly. I try to teach him and in the end he still is terrible. A slower song comes on, Draco and George both stand their looking at me. I grab Becca and say "dance this one with me."

She looks to the boys and laughs. "of course." They look confused and we do some random slow dancing. It was funny, until I nearly fell over. We both just laugh and finish the song. The next song was 'There she goes' by Pitball and Taio Cruz. I sing along and dance. I get Harry to dance with me as he hasn't yet. He laughs.

When the song ends, I say "I need to teach you boys how to dance. this is awful." They all look at me and shake their heads. "Truly terrible."

Hermione says "It is true." I see it in the boys eyes. I grab Hermione's arm and say "run." She follows me out, magically changing her shoes. I do the same and we keep going. Ginny joins us, apparently she agreed. I say "follow me." They do and we go to my guest room, which I now called my dorm, I say the password, "animals.' It opens and we jump inside. its shuts just as the boys get close.

I open the little hatch. "Hi, what do you want?"

Ron says "we could just wait you out."

"really because I think we are all witches which means we can make food and drink appear."

They all go silent. Fred says "come on, let us in."

"If I do then what do we get. Becca you can walk through the door." She does.

Lee says "what do you want?"

I laugh, a lot of things actually. "one dare each and you have to do it." The girls all nod.

The boys all talk. Fred says "fine we agree."

"beware that if you don't do it then I get to punish you." They all look surprised but agree. I open the door and let them in. George came in and grabbed me, he picked me up and I see the other girls getting picked up. "Put me down." he shakes his head and they carry us down to the black lake. People from the ball follow.

Need a plan. "Draco, help me. please." He laughs. "Thanks for caring about me." I whisper into George's ear, "I will tell you what I was thinking about earlier which involves you." He stops.

"Really?"

"Yep. Do a lie charm?"

He does and it lights up green. "Fine then." He puts me down and I smile.