Chapter 12

It's Friday now and I have just finished my classes. I meet my gang, which is the Gryffindor's and the Durmstrange people. Jamie kisses me and takes my hand. We walk into the lunch hall and sit down at the Gryffindor table. Jamie holds my hand in his and smiles at me. We all start talking about the Yule ball which made me feel awkward as I don't really do balls or dancing. Plus Jamie hadn't asked me to go yet, was he going to or did he just expect me to go with him.

He puts a leg each side of the bench and pulls me close to him. I lean back against him, with one leg bent on the bench and the other hanging off the bench. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I smile. Fred makes throwing up noise and I shake my head at him. I pull Jamie down to me and kiss him which makes Fred make more noise. I throw a piece of bread at him.

He laughs and goes to tiggle me. I say "I wouldn't if I was you."

He says "And why would that be?"

"because I am deadly when I want to be." He nods.

A guy from Hufflepuff walks by and says "I bet you are but if you want proof then speak to Malfoy, he seemed to get action off you."

Krum and Jamie as well as the twins get up but I say "I will deal with this."

I stand in front of the guy who brings out his wand. I push his wand hand to one side and punch him in the stomach. He crouches over in pain. I roll my eyes and push him backwards. He falls to the floor. "Idiot." Shaking my head, I sit back down at the table. Jamie sits back where he was and kisses my cheek.

Fred laughs and says "point made." I shrug.

When it's time for most people to go to lessons, I walk around with Jamie for a while until he has to go help Krum with something. "You sure?" He says. I put my arms around his neck and put my lips to his. We get pulled apart by Krum. I shake my head at him.

"Thanks for that. I will see you at dinner." I smile and walk away. I make my way to the common room and magically bring my headphones and mp3 to me. The song 'Dance Wiv Me' by Duzzee Rascal. As I am the only one in the common room, I sing and dance.

What's up darlin'?

I been keeping my eye on your movement

I can't see no room for improvement

Why you all over there in your jack jones?

You need to let me get behind your backbone

'Cause I'm the man for the job, let me work it

I won't waste no time, I'll make it worth it

One hundred percent, I'll make it worth it

You got a body to die for, let me work it

Now it's murder on the dance floor

I wanna take this further than the dancefloor

I ain't forceful but I'm still hardcore

You're gonna give me everything I ask for

It's not a long ting, you're the boom ting

Maybe more than a hotel room ting

I'll never know if I just walk past

I really wanna dance so I guess I'll just ask

She ain't no hoe

Look at those thighs, it's in her eyes

She's good to go

She can satisfy my mind, body and soul