Chapter 22

We walk out with me still laughing. He threats to tiggle me, so I kiss him. Once we are alone, I teleport us to my room. Ace lays on the floor and we land on the bed. George pulls me on top of him, straddling, and kisses me. I kiss him back and we add tongues. His top comes off and so does mine.

He starts kissing my neck and I let out a moan. He rolls over so his on top and I run my hands down his chest and stomach. I stop when I get to the top of his trousers and he smiles. He leans down and kisses me. I teleport to the door and he gets up. He lifts me up and kisses me. My legs wrap around his torso. I can feel how heated up this is getting.

I teleport us back to the bed and he moves his body, against mine whilst kissing me. The door opens and Malfoy comes in. He smirks at me. Ace growls at him. "easy." I put on my top and so does George. He says "I have to go find, Fred."

I say "sure, see you later." He kisses me again before leaving. Malfoy smirks at me. "What?"

"you guys?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"That is none of your business."

He smirks. "so you have."

I lie, "no."

He steps towards me. "I don't believe you."

"Well you believe what you like, I don't care."

He keeps stepping towards me. "really, I think you do."

"No, I really don't." I push him away.

He says "This cant just be about what I said."

How do I answer that? "yes now leave me alone." Ace jumps up and stands in-between us. He is a full German Sheppard. He growls at him and move slowly towards him.

Malfoy says "aren't you going to tell him to stop?"

Ace keeps going and Malfoy backs up. I just watch. Malfoy looks to me. "Amy, stop him." I don't do anything. He says "come on, Amy." His panicking now. "please, Amy."

I say "Ace." He growls and comes over to me. I rub his head. "good boy."

Malfoy says "his good! He was about to eat me alive."

"Relax, he wasn't. I have complete control over him."

He says "yeah, of course you did."

"Trust me, if I wanted Ace to attack you....... he just wouldn't okay."

He looks at me, "so you do care."

"I care about Ace but not you and never will." I open the door and walk out with Ace following me. I pick up my bag and head to my next lesson which is charms. I sit in the classroom, five minutes early. Ace turns into a puppy and sits by my feet under the table. Flitwick comes in and says "hello, Miss ........"

"Amy, just call me Amy." He nods.

"Why are you in here early?"

"No reason, sir."

"Alright then. You may as well start on the new list of spells." He passes me a piece of paper and I recognise them, Moody taught me these already but no one is allowed to know. I nod and he says "I have to help a teacher with a task, tell the class to sit down, anywhere they like and pass out the spells."

"Am I allowed?"

"sure." He turns and runs, as fast as he can away.

Great, now I have to act as a teacher. Brilliant. At 2 o'clock, everyone piles in. "Professor Flitwick, had to go for an emergency. So everyone can sit where they like." This gets a cheer and everyone sits down. A guy knocks on the door and I open it. He says "Professor Flitwick, asked me to give this to you."